Kanye to The banner

121 - 140 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Cruel Winter said:
:hah:

Man, I've been on GOOd Musics nerves past few years. We need something done. Like not sign 20 artists, we need a few selection and promote them and push them etc.

Kanye
Pusha
Sean
Chi
Teyana
Desiigner
Kacy Hill

That's all we need. and travis is co signed but besides that. cut everyone
in 2018 you're only gonna see major work from

Kanye West
Pusha T
Valee
Shek Wes
070 Shake
Francis and the Lights
HXLT

however that is more than enough

teyana, desiigner, big sean and kacy hill are not safe bets at all so don't count on them for 2018

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
DBLCRSS said:
in 2018 you're only gonna see major work from

Kanye West
Pusha T
Valee
Shek Wes
070 Shake
Francis and the Lights
HXLT

however that is more than enough

teyana, desiigner, big sean and kacy hill are not safe bets at all so don't count on them for 2018
how is sean not a safe bet

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
HUSKY. said:
how is sean not a safe bet
peaked, not that he wouldn't do well but he wouldn't do as well as he has before

but idk, could be wrong - i just don't think sean is safer than pusha at this point

and they want to develop the label with new acts and go into 2020 properly instead of carrying deadweight

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
DBLCRSS said:
peaked, not that he wouldn't do well but he wouldn't do as well as he has before

but idk, could be wrong - i just don't think sean is safer than pusha at this point

and they want to develop the label with new acts and go into 2020 properly instead of carrying deadweight
as much as i don't like sean's past albums he's basically the only one in GOOD pushing mainstream if you don't count travis.

121 - 140 of 170 Posts