Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need a black one but everywhere I look just looks like some school shooter shit; please someone link me to some good ones.. not a website.. a specific vest

EDIT: copped, but let the discussion go on

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
GoodFella said:
:whew: nice fam ik they prolly look amazing

but I'm semi broke rn so 100~
Yeah it took me a while to find shit to pair them with, its an unusual look and the miyake, plokhov look is not really my thing but anyway maybe an actual tactical vest would serve just as well for your budget

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Magician said:
Yeah it took me a while to find shit to pair them with, its an unusual look and the miyake, plokhov look is not really my thing but anyway maybe an actual tactical vest would serve just as well for your budget
agree'd; watchu think bout these?

·
Banned
6,914 Posts
GoodFella said:

I think I would wear these to the range lol the mesh is ideal for the weather we have down here and all the pockets would come in handy, I'm always sticking magazines in my boots. They're cool. If you can pull it off go for it man

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Magician said:
I think I would wear these to the range lol the mesh is ideal for the weather we have down here and all the pockets would come in handy, I'm always sticking magazines in my boots. They're cool. If you can pull it off go for it man
haha facts.. & yeah I think I'm bout to pull the trigger on both tbh

thanks tho bro :khaled2:

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
GoodFella said:

Did you see any other colored vests? Want a baby blue vest that isn't that Preme one so bad

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Vox said:
Did you see any other colored vests? Want a baby blue vest that isn't that Preme one so bad
I have not my man. best bet is just Coppin the preme one :mm:

I literally just copped those 2 but I'm unsure on how they're going to fit.. so I gotta wait n see.. if preme drops the vest this week I'll be copping that blue one as well.

3 vests seems a lil much though so I'll probably get rid of one and keep the other 2

1 - 20 of 34 Posts