Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to purchase Watch The Throne but it's not letting me purchase it, what am I doing wrong? I'm sure I'm putting in the right information and people say you can use debit cards online, so I don't know what the problem can be. Does anyone here know a solution to fix this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
That is weird it should work just fine, I think I used my debt card to order WTT. If you have a paypal account may want to put money on it from your card then use your paypal account to purchase the album.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thatone said:
give me your card info and i'll work it out  :smug:
lol fuck you

Spythe said:
That is weird it should work just fine, I think I used my debt card to order WTT. If you have a paypal account may want to put money on it from your card then use your paypal account to purchase the album.
I heard that takes 5 to 6 business days to make a transfer and the pre-order offer might be over by then
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
lol fuck you

I heard that takes 5 to 6 business days to make a transfer and the pre-order offer might be over by then
I think the 5 to 6 days are from the bank to paypal, It may be different from a debt card you should look it up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the message the lady from Top Spin (who is handing the online purchases of WTT) sent me:

"I'm really sorry for the delay in responding. After reviewing your attempted transaction with our payment processor (Global Collect), it appears that this was not denied or flagged as fraud on their side. You might want to contact your credit card or issuing bank for further details."

:sarc2:

BITCH, THAT SHIT SAID MY PAYMENT WAS DENIED :fly:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
This is the message the lady from Top Spin (who is handing the online purchases of WTT) sent me:

"I'm really sorry for the delay in responding. After reviewing your attempted transaction with our payment processor (Global Collect), it appears that this was not denied or flagged as fraud on their side. You might want to contact your credit card or issuing bank for further details."

:sarc2:

BITCH, THAT SHIT SAID MY PAYMENT WAS DENIED :fly:
Sounds like you got 2 options call your bank or try the paypal thing. And you can also pay via paypal by using a debt card or credit card could try that also
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Spythe said:
Sounds like you got 2 options call your bank or try the paypal thing. And you can also pay via paypal by using a debt card or credit card could try that also
I'll try the Paypal way first, then call customer service

this isn't the first time I had trouble purchasing something online with my debit card though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Spythe said:
Sounds like you got 2 options call your bank or try the paypal thing. And you can also pay via paypal by using a debt card or credit card could try that also
it canceled my paypal purchase as well :mad:

guess I'll call customer service
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Spythe said:
Has to be your card then
I have one question, what if I'm not applied with OnlineBillPay (pay bills online)? Will that affect me from now being able to make purchases online?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
I have one question, what if I'm not applied with OnlineBillPay (pay bills online)? Will that affect me from now being able to make purchases online?
No that has nothing to do with buying stuff online. That is just to set up a automatic for bills
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spythe said:
No that has nothing to do with buying stuff online. That is just to set up a automatic for bills
I just found out the problem, I was talking to customer service and my card was terminated months ago (I was supposed to get a new card earlier this year but I didn't)

I ordered a new card but it's gonna take 5 to 7 business days to get to my house, I hope the pre-order offer isn't over by then :cryfam:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
I just found out the problem, I was talking to customer service and my card was terminated months ago (I was supposed to get a new card earlier this year but I didn't)

I ordered a new card but it's gonna take 5 to 7 business days to get to my house, I hope the pre-order offer isn't over by then :cryfam:
Damn man that sucks why ask your parents to burrow their card and just explain everything to them or a friend
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spythe said:
Damn man that sucks why ask your parents to burrow their card and just explain everything to them or a friend
my dad is going to try to add money in his bank account tomorrow so I don't have to wait, no worries.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
30,007 Posts
Are you using a mastercard? If so, I had problems too. I kept repeatedly messing up on the security number/code, which consists of the three numbers on the back of the card not the final ones on the front. Hope that helps.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top