Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my third election. 

I'm hoping Harry Reid and not Sharron Angle wins today.

Nevada would be in a world of hurt with her as Senator.  With John Ensign in already, we would easily have the two worst Senators in the entire United States.

·
Registered
53,164 Posts
didn't even get to vote

i walked all the way to the polling place only to get told i was vote by mail...i had got a mail-in ballot but i wasn't aware that you couldn't just go vote at the polling place if you were signed up for vote by mail.  (although it does make sense.  i just have no idea how i signed up for voting by mail anyways).  i could've filled out a provisional ballot but i'm either a.) just not going to vote or b.) walk back with my vote by mail ballot and surrender it to vote there (which is apparently what you have to do).

damn i feel stupid for not knowing that stuff.

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marco Rubio (Sen-FL) has that Presidential swag.

I'll be paying to him in the future for sure.

·
Registered
81,795 Posts
Judging by the results today, there are some dumb gullible people in this country and the next two years are gonna be a clusterfuck of gridlock and vague descriptions on how the country will be fixed.

Why do people never learn from past failures?

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lake said:
Judging by the results today, there are some dumb gullible people in this country and the next two years are gonna be a clusterfuck of gridlock and vague descriptions on how the country will be fixed.

Dude Bush got in twice.  People just love being dumb.

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
Well the U.S. just took a huge step in the direction of its demise. smh People aren't gonna learn until were in a 2nd Great Depression. The Republicans actually caused the economic and fiscal mess that we are in.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Lake said:

Whoever is in, is fucking up. Obama didn't fix everything INSTANTLY, so clearly all democrats are idiots

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Lake said:

YEEEEESSSS!!!! EXACTLY!

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
louisvuittonsean said:
Whoever is in, is fucking up. Obama didn't fix everything INSTANTLY, so clearly all democrats are idiots
The amount of bullshit this country is in now just doesn't take 2 fucking years to fix, its impossible.

·
Registered
81,795 Posts
GALLEGOS said:
Dude Bush got in twice.  People just love being dumb.
BTW to your point above, Marco Rubio is a tea party scumbag. He has no relevant ideas to improve things besides regurgitating basic Republican principles that have failed before. He isn't any different than any Republican politician. I am embarrassed that he represents our state.

I was thinking that this could be a blessing in disguise for Democrats because now Republicans get to show their true powers and they will shoot down any bill Obama and the Senate proposes that benefit the American people.

I mean Boehner as Speaker? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING?

Republicans talk about how big the deficit is and shit and yet they support doing something that would add around 4 trillion to it. They have no ideas. NOTHING. And idiot Americans fell for it again. No wonder our education statistics are awful compared to other countries

·
Registered
62,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gizmo Esquire said:
Well the U.S. just took a huge step in the direction of its demise. smh People aren't gonna learn until were in a 2nd Great Depression. The Republicans actually caused the economic and fiscal mess that we are in.
It doesn't help that it's a non-Presidential election.  Republicans have typically owned these elections in the last 20 years.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts