Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else find it ironic that WTT is dropping when the entire country is on the brink of defaulting on it's credit line?

QUICK BACKGROUND: The US Government can't pay it's bills if the debt ceiling isn't increased and the AAA credit score the US has with the world will be lowered (for the 1st time ever).

The album's title is somewhat morbidly ironic as we're seeing not only the President but also the House (Republican-led majority) and Senate (Democrat-led majority) all colliding with their thoughts/ideologies/opinions while there is no firm consensus on how the problems are going to be solved... Literally while this is all happening, an album is being released showcasing two different hip-hop forces coming together to produce one of the most anticipated albums in history...

Life imitates art, although sometimes very unintentionally.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Bro, this is an extension of the Kanye section, you can't drop thought provoking threads like this on them.

·
Registered
336 Posts
TheBrownYeezy said:
This is why I fear for our future.
Honestly, our country is filled with two primary threats: pettiness and escapism (delusion).

The fact is that our pettiness from top to bottom is preventing us from doing something that is COMMON practice, which is raise the debt ceiling.

But nobody cares because they just want to escape from their reality. That is why we are all so excited about WTT.

The real troubling fact is we are about to glorify a product that will most likely celebrate wealth, when the country is in such dire times.

But fuck it, I still love Jay and Ye.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
TheBrownYeezy said:
This is why I fear for our future.
what do u expect from people on KTT lool
with avy's like this

sums it all tbh

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
A celebration of wealth in one of the worst economic periods this country has ever seen. A beautiful thing IMO.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SomeDude said:
Honestly, our country is filled with two primary threats: pettiness and escapism (delusion).

The fact is that our pettiness from top to bottom is preventing us from doing something that is COMMON practice, which is raise the debt ceiling.

But nobody cares because they just want to escape from their reality. That is why we are all so excited about WTT.

The real troubling fact is we are about to glorify a product that will most likely celebrate wealth, when the country is in such dire times.

But fuck it, I still love Jay and Ye.
This is one of the best replies I've ever seen on KTT.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
AJAY said:
what do u expect from people on KTT lool
with avy's like this

sums it all tbh
Aren't you the one who resorted to finger raping a bitch because she was jokingly bothering you?

Also, you wear a Superman belt. Your entire argument is invalid.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.