Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an Instagram for a year now but I don't use it for much other than looking at pictures. I always hear chicks talking about guys on Instagram and I was wondering what I'm supposed to actually take pics of. I don't do all that much and if I'm out doing something I'm sure as fuck not taking pictures of it. Can someone help?

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Anything fam.... take advantage of your existential freedom and use your instagram in the way that you see fit.

·
Registered
12,402 Posts
Lol, if you start taking it seriously, you lost. If you want lots of followers, go out and do something important with your life instead of being some dweeb who's only value is based on instagram fame.

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
People really take it too seriously tho.... especially hoes... super-especially light skinned bitches.

Like as long as I don't follow more people than followers, I'm cool. I don't need 1000 plus followers.

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
Prince Al said:
People really take it too seriously tho.... especially hoes... super-especially light skinned bitches.

Like as long as I don't follow more people than followers, I'm cool. I don't need 1000 plus followers.
Tru

·
Registered
7,496 Posts
I post pics of myself, as in selfies
Outfit pictures, shoe pictures, food pictures (only when i eat something picture worthy)

Random stuff like my copy of YEEZUS, lol bitches loved that btw.

And dont post so many pictures though, like 1 - 3 a day is fine, but we got these people who post like 10 in one day, those people get unfollowed, its annoying.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
Diego Casablanca said:
Lol, if you start taking it seriously, you lost. If you want lots of followers, go out and do something important with your life instead of being some dweeb who's only value is based on instagram fame.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts