Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make a beat-tape, and I want to put it on a website that allows me to see how many people download it.

Any suggestions?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steamboat said:
www.bandcamp.com
Mmm so I have to sign in.

You can't see number of downloads using sites such as H-Share, right?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Mmm so I have to sign in.

You can't see number of downloads using sites such as H-Share, right?
m e d i a f i r e shows number of downloads and you don't have to sign in, not sure about h share
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Steamboat said:
m e d i a f i r e shows number of downloads and you don't have to sign in, not sure about h share
Does Bandcamp have something worth signing up?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Does Bandcamp have something worth signing up?
applies tags automatically and coverart, and there are pretty detailed stats including downloads (specific tracks or whole albums) day by day, visits by day and from were (kanyetothe thread, facebook etc) and play counts per day, as well as whether the plays were full, partial or skipped in the first ten seconds, you can set prices (or free) for music and a bunch of stuff like that

you can add custom banners and things it's pretty great if that's what you're looking for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steamboat said:
applies tags automatically and coverart, and there are pretty detailed stats including downloads (specific tracks or whole albums) day by day, visits by day and from were (kanyetothe thread, facebook etc) and play counts per day, as well as whether the plays were full, partial or skipped in the first ten seconds, you can set prices (or free) for music and a bunch of stuff like that

you can add custom banners and things it's pretty great if that's what you're looking for.
It looks good. I also checked your Steamboat profile, it's cool. I just didn't want to sign in to another site. But if you tell me it's worth it, I'll do it :kanyeshrug:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
4,807 Posts
YeezItalia said:
It looks good. I also checked your Steamboat profile, it's cool. I just didn't want to sign in to another site. But if you tell me it's worth it, I'll do it :kanyeshrug:
Definitely imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,829 Posts
YeezItalia said:
It looks good. I also checked your Steamboat profile, it's cool. I just didn't want to sign in to another site. But if you tell me it's worth it, I'll do it :kanyeshrug:
Downside is you have to upload everything in WAV or FLAC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RelaxRelapse said:
Downside is you have to upload everything in WAV or FLAC
Well that's not a big problem since FL allows me to export whatever type of file I want.

Plus, WAV > MP3, right?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How can I upload an entire album on Bandcamp? It says "New track", not "Album" :cmon:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
MadSkilzzzzz said:
You have to upload each track 1 by 1, and click "Part of an Album"
And you can then download the whole album or you have to download every single track?
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top