Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to make a beat-tape, and I want to put it on a website that allows me to see how many people download it.

Any suggestions?

·
Banned
4,893 Posts
YeezItalia said:
Does Bandcamp have something worth signing up?
applies tags automatically and coverart, and there are pretty detailed stats including downloads (specific tracks or whole albums) day by day, visits by day and from were (kanyetothe thread, facebook etc) and play counts per day, as well as whether the plays were full, partial or skipped in the first ten seconds, you can set prices (or free) for music and a bunch of stuff like that

you can add custom banners and things it's pretty great if that's what you're looking for.

·
Registered
14,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Steamboat said:
applies tags automatically and coverart, and there are pretty detailed stats including downloads (specific tracks or whole albums) day by day, visits by day and from were (kanyetothe thread, facebook etc) and play counts per day, as well as whether the plays were full, partial or skipped in the first ten seconds, you can set prices (or free) for music and a bunch of stuff like that

you can add custom banners and things it's pretty great if that's what you're looking for.
It looks good. I also checked your Steamboat profile, it's cool. I just didn't want to sign in to another site. But if you tell me it's worth it, I'll do it :kanyeshrug:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.