Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright ktt fam, i've been seeing a lot of L threads on here for too long and i'm trying to score a W

basically i used to be a pretty pathetic dude. all i did was chill at home and do nothing. now i'm working out daily and im basically a completely different person. i've lost a shit ton of weight and some people can't even recognize me. ( the truth, this girl i've known for years seen me the other day and didn't know what I was )

anyways, this girl is a dime ( i ain't showing you thirsty ass dudes no pics tbh... to afraid ) and she only knew me as that big kid. The other day I went to a movie with my best bud and his friend and she seen me, we'll call her jane. Now Jane came out of the bathroom and stared at me for a damn good 10 seconds. Like up and down, she gazed like she was a cheetah and I was a damn gazelle. I decided to head out to the bar after with a couple buddies and there she was again. As I was walking into the bar and getting I.D.'d she was there at the door and when she seen me, she like sort of freaked out and ran to the corner with her friend whispering in her ear smiling and shit.

at that moment I thought I had it but she ran around the bar and wouldn't stop moving, every time I'd see her she'd dip out and go somewhere else but there's a section of the bar where there's this window and you can see all the pool tables and shit. While I was lining up my shot, I seen her eyeing me down again like a damn GAZELLE. I'm about to walk up to her and my buddies start telling me I'm bitch made because I think this girls dope.

I eventually seen her again but this time, she brought a 'boytoy'. Yes, a 'boytoy'. I asked her friend who's all coming to this dinner because it was s1's bday and she says Jane and that's she's single. Now let me give you a little background info, i've been told by her friends that she is a goodie two shoe kinda girl. Like, she's still a virgin, never does bad shit, always studies, goes out occasionally though.

It just didn't seem to fit tbh, like to have a 'boytoy' when I know she ain't about that life. I hit her up later that night and talked to her to try and get to know some things but she sort of gives me cold ass answers on Facebook. I eventually found out that this 'boytoy' was her date and theyve been on a couple but it's like she's giving me mixed signals and shit. She'll stare me down, than act like I don't even exist when I try to talk to her. On Facebook she'd respond every 30 minutes between chats and I'd ask her if she's mad busy or anything and she just goes 'no, not really ;)'

I kinda want to get into a relationship tbh, I know YOLO and shit but I'd rather get a relationship than just hit & quit right now tbh.

KTT, this girl eyes me all the damn time, next second pretends like I don't even exist, purposely doesn't respond to my shit quickly and instead, delays that shit 30 minutes per response. Oh and I know she's 'dating' this dude but even when I talked to her about it this is how it went

"oh so who was that dude?"
"Oh john? He's was just my date."

I'm not trying to be that dude who fucks with someone elses girl but they ain't even together yet and tbh, every damn person that knows I like her has said I'm superior to this dude in every way. (car, money, looks, etc.)

WHAT DO I DO FAM, AM I FUCKING GOING CRAZY OR WHAT?

[UPDATE]

I talked to her a bit more and the topic of her dude came up. We started to joke around more and more but than she asked me why I'm all of a sudden talking to her so much. Told her I think she's interesting and I'd like to get to know her more as a person. I didn't go fully into it because my last relationship, I jumped the gun too early and the girl was sick for two months, got annoying as fuck after. Not trying to go into shit like that again.

She said she was mad blushing but she is taken. I told her I ain't about that life so it wasn't a complete L. She than said she wanted to keep talking so this girl still makes it seem like she wants it tbh but I'm not trying to hit her after this failure of a man does, smfh. She's a virgin, I just wanted to take that seed you feel me KTT? :hah:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reason why I'm not posting pics is because i know she goes on KTT

not trying to get blown up fam is all

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
thepat said:
Reason why I'm not posting pics is because i know she goes on KTT

not trying to get blown up fam is all
Don't trip if anyone haggles you their post will be deleted

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Manny said:
Don't trip if anyone haggles you their post will be deleted
Nah I mean it's fine for people to haggle me, I'm just not trying to get on facebook and get death threats because I posted her pic on an online forum. That's why!

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Synopsis said:
Make your intentions clear.
I feel you on that but like I said, she's giving me cold ass responses. I want to get to know her more but she keeps giving me the cold shoulder than stares me down the next second. Openly tell her I like her?

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
thepat said:
I feel you on that but like I said, she's giving me cold ass responses. I want to get to know her more but she keeps giving me the cold shoulder than stares me down the next second. Openly tell her I like her?
Yeah, what's the worst that can happen?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Synopsis said:
Yeah, what's the worst that can happen?
Well, tbh, her friends are all close to me so I know for a fact that If she turns me down I wouldn't want her to shit talk me to her friends & shit.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
thepat said:
Well, tbh, her friends are all close to me so I know for a fact that If she turns me down I wouldn't want her to shit talk me to her friends & shit.
Oh I see.

Have you thought about asking her friends what she thinks of you?

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
Damn OP you're so lucky I lost a lot of weight over the summer and when schoolyear came no one noticed except for like two of my friends :facepalm:

·
Registered
11,717 Posts
thepat said:
Synopsis said:
Oh I see.

Have you thought about asking her friends what she thinks of you?
THIS, trust me OP, girls LOVE to give intel on this sort of thing

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Nah Op but really i kinda have a similar problem.

You see i used to be a pretty pathetic dude. all i did was chill at home and do nothing. now i'm working out daily and im basically a completely different person. i've lost a shit ton of weight and some people can't even recognize me. ( the truth, this girl i've known for years seen me the other day and didn't know what I was )

anyways, this girl is a dime ( i ain't showing you thirsty ass dudes no pics tbh... to afraid ) and she only knew me as that big kid. The other day I went to a movie with my best bud and his friend and she seen me, we'll call her jane. Now Jane came out of the bathroom and stared at me for a damn good 10 seconds. Like up and down, she gazed like she was a cheetah and I was a damn gazelle. I decided to head out to the bar after with a couple buddies and there she was again. As I was walking into the bar and getting I.D.'d she was there at the door and when she seen me, she like sort of freaked out and ran to the corner with her friend whispering in her ear smiling and shit.

at that moment I thought I had it but she ran around the bar and wouldn't stop moving, every time I'd see her she'd dip out and go somewhere else but there's a section of the bar where there's this window and you can see all the pool tables and shit. While I was lining up my shot, I seen her eyeing me down again like a damn GAZELLE. I'm about to walk up to her and my buddies start telling me I'm bitch made because I think this girls dope.

I eventually seen her again but this time, she brought a 'boytoy'. Yes, a 'boytoy'. I asked her friend who's all coming to this dinner because it was s1's bday and she says Jane and that's she's single. Now let me give you a little background info, i've been told by her friends that she is a goodie two shoe kinda girl. Like, she's still a virgin, never does bad shit, always studies, goes out occasionally though.

It just didn't seem to fit tbh, like to have a 'boytoy' when I know she ain't about that life. I hit her up later that night and talked to her to try and get to know some things but she sort of gives me cold ass answers on Facebook. I eventually found out that this 'boytoy' was her date and theyve been on a couple but it's like she's giving me mixed signals and shit. She'll stare me down, than act like I don't even exist when I try to talk to her. On Facebook she'd respond every 30 minutes between chats and I'd ask her if she's mad busy or anything and she just goes 'no, not really '

I kinda want to get into a relationship tbh, I know YOLO and shit but I'd rather get a relationship than just hit & quit right now tbh.

KTT, this girl eyes me all the damn time, next second pretends like I don't even exist, purposely doesn't respond to my shit quickly and instead, delays that shit 30 minutes per response. Oh and I know she's 'dating' this dude but even when I talked to her about it this is how it went

"oh so who was that dude?"
"Oh john? He's was just my date."

I'm not trying to be that dude who fucks with someone elses girl but they ain't even together yet and tbh, every damn person that knows I like her has said I'm superior to this dude in every way. (car, money, looks, etc.)

WHAT DO I DO FAM, AM I FUCKING GOING CRAZY OR WHAT?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts