Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know threads like this on message boards are usually frowned upon, but fuck it, y'all are nice enough.  I'm a Cudder fan who hasn't paid nearly as much attention to him/his projects as I should have been the last few months, hopefully some of you are kind enough to help me out.

What is the status of Wizard?  What information/music has been released?

Whatever happened to that short film or whatever he was working on?

Is A Man Named Scott still happening?  I think I remember him mentioning a summer release but it's getting a little late for that...

Any information on upcoming projects besides Wizard?  I know he had some collab albums and such in the works.

I remember him saying in an interview he was bored of rapping or something similar.  Is he done rapping for good?  If not, any projects on the way?

What was the situation with him forming his own label and such?  Didn't he already have Dream On?  Is he no longer part of GOOD?  Do he and Yeezy still have a close relationship (would have expected Cudder to provide some vocals on WTT...also, this may be subjective, but to me it's starting to seem like Big Sean has taken Cudi's place in the "Kanye's protege" role)?

And generally, anything else of significance happen since MOTM2 dropped?  News and music both.  The only song I know of that's been released since then is CAPCOM.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer, and everyone else, try not to flame me too much for all my questions. :awesome:

G

·
Wizards is comin in september, a man named scott release date is unknown, and he announced motm 3 for fall 2012. He is not done rapping. He did not make his own label, he renamed dream on to wicked awesome records. The maniac short film is coming halloween this year. Chip tha rip recently announced almighty gloryUS is comin soon

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Kingly said:
Wizards is comin in september, a man named scott release date is unknown, and he announced motm 3 for fall 2012. He is not done rapping. He did not make his own label, he renamed dream on to wicked awesome records. The maniac short film is coming halloween this year. Chip tha rip recently announced almighty gloryUS is comin soon
Any leaks since he released that PITW snippet a while ago :awesome:?

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Kingly said:
when did september become the new release window?

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Kingly said:
He did not make his own label, he renamed dream on to wicked awesome records.
Did he really. I thought Dream on was Plain Pat/Emiles label. Which is why they don't manage Cudi anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts