Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill only be 20- 21, im not ready for a kid. :ohno: i really want this relationship to last with her but fuxk.

*Update: Alright, Me and My GF went to her moms house. As we're driving in my blue Passat, she starts mentioning this whole situation. as we're pulling up to her house, she tells me for the first time she loves me (Wow). but anyways.. her mom starts explaining why we can't have a kid at 18-19. So then she tells My gf to wait till we're either married and/or my gf is 21 or older. She didn't Get Mad at me because she knew i don't want a kid so young. It just really depends on how long we'll last :kanyeshrug: anyways, shits getting serious guys :allears: im starting to catch it for her

Pics posted

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
if she wants a baby, she'll be able to get one out of you, no matter what. its the oldest trick in the book. just don't be like the other million men that were blinded or oblivious and fell for it.

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Then explain how that decision would effectively be ending her life, chances at a financially stable future in a horrid economy. Talk with her.

·
Premium Member
10,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
23. said:
if she wants a baby, she'll be able to get one out of you, no matter what. its the oldest trick in the book. just don't be like the other million men that were blinded or oblivious and fell for it.
nah shes sane lol. she strictly said 18-19

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Why does she want a kid so early in life?

YallWelcome said:
she just got pregnant :cryfam:
Bro! :hug:

1 - 20 of 150 Posts