Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Times said:
LOL 7 months in the making
haha, dead thread i know! theres a few peeps on here doing there diss but their not speaking up! oh well, im gonna be dissertation-less this time next week :D

W

·
0 Posts
Dissertation was easy as shit, just time-consuming. Really happy with how mine turned out and the grade I got. You'll be fine if you put in work.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ste_simpson said:
Dissertation was easy as shit, just time-consuming. Really happy with how mine turned out and the grade I got. You'll be fine if you put in work.
yeah, its true. youve just got to manage your time well..

I started this thread 7months a go and now im 1 week from hand in lol. strange feeling...

W

·
0 Posts
2-D said:
yeah, its true. youve just got to manage your time well..

I started this thread 7months a go and now im 1 week from hand in lol. strange feeling...
Yeah, the hand-in is crazy. You spend months working on something and then it's all over abruptly.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ste_simpson said:
Yeah, the hand-in is crazy. You spend months working on something and then it's all over abruptly.
still, cant wait till this is all over :)

W

·
0 Posts
2-D said:
still, cant wait till this is all over :)
Is it printed and bound and stuff? How many words is it? I wish I'd printed a copy of mine for myself.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ste_simpson said:
Is it printed and bound and stuff? How many words is it? I wish I'd printed a copy of mine for myself.
nah, getting it printed on tuesday for thursday hand in. its just 10,000 words but if u include appendices n that its like 20!

gotta print 2 copies for hand in and they give you one back

1 - 20 of 24 Posts