Scarlxrd
XXXTENTACION (RIP Legend)
Ghostemane

Everyone drop some artists or songs I'll add to them to the thread
:khaled2:

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
there's this rlly underground rapper named juice wrld, i think he's rlly good y'all should check him out

·
Registered
15,272 Posts
Yeah I listen to underground rap have you ever heard of ski mask the slump god by any chance? He makes these sweet cartoon references over dark beats its pretty fire. I also heavy fuck with xxxtentacion but only the older stuff, I really fuck with trap metal. Hell yeah. I love underground.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
airmax95 said:
Yeah I listen to underground rap have you ever heard of ski mask the slump god by any chance? He makes these sweet cartoon references over dark beats its pretty fire. I also heavy fuck with xxxtentacion but only the older stuff, I really fuck with trap metal. Hell yeah. I love underground.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Dankmustard Mobile said:
ski came to my city and we dont get anybody. He past the underground.

i like

kill stacy
weiland
ppgcasper
12 honcho
kill stacy wont be UG for longer he signed to 10k

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
airmax95 said:

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
airmax95 said:
:dead:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts