Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are some songs you think are really great and are not shown enough love  or ranked very high consistently? Can be features I guess too

Mine are
Today - everything about this and the video is great, the definition of vibing  music

West side right on time - it's a banger , TDE appreciation week was dope and I feel it could've been bigger.

Heart pt 1- got dam he was spazzing!! He was so fuckin hungry here bruh (not saying he isn't now) I love  it, "y'all better hope 2012 really real, the way I feel imma make y'all suffer, and take y'all supper
I haven't ate in the last 22 summers and I'm 22 now it's about to go down" :banderas:

Barbed wire- this shit hot bruh nuff said :hhh:

Collect calls - shit will give you chills my *****,

County building blues- want more records like this tbh, WHEN WE GROW UP WE GON GO AND GET US A MILLION SPEND IT ALL IN FRONT OF THE COUNTY BUILDING BLOW IT LIKE COLTRANE

Michael Jordan- IT IS A BANGER !!  DONT WOOWWYYY

features,
B boyz
Moscato :whew:
Rapper shit :hhh:
Turn me up :rejoice:
Jealous :damn:

I really want his next project in the vein of today, westside right on time, county building blues,
Sonically anyway

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yea HOC
when I first heard this in 2011(my freshmen year) I was so happy to have a rapper talk about that lmao cause I wasn't like that

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Obito Uchiha said:
I Hate You :damn:

Beyonce  :damn:

Cloud 10 :damn:
yes!! I love  I hate you
And I wonder if Beyoncé and jay have heard that song lmao !!

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
War is my love
His verse on dido let us move on
The relevant
The Gemini

·
Registered
7,496 Posts

This prlly one of my fav Kenny tracks, especially during the summer. Never gets talked about.

Edit: oh damn, first one you mentioned. Literslly the first time ive seen anyone else talk about the song. 

Edit 2: oh shit, my version is a diff one than the version from the video. I like mine way more. All redone verses.

Here is the video version:

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iGOAT said:

This prlly one of my fav Kenny tracks, especially during the summer. Never gets talked about.

Edit: oh damn, first one you mentioned. Literslly the first time ive seen anyone else talk about the song. 

Edit 2: oh shit, my version is a diff one than the version from the video. I like mine way more. All redone verses.

Here is the video version:

hell yeah bro , NO ONE talks about it I guess we the realest :kanyeshrug:  it's so great and he got golden bars on that shit :banderas:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts