Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay this may sound weird or whatever but for the past month at least I have been itching uncontrollably. And I mean it is 24/7, no exaggeration. I'm itchy everywhere. My back, chest, arms, legs, ass, hands, head, everywhere.

Now obviously I'm not saying that my whole body itchs at the same time 24/7 but there is always somewhere that is itchy.

I've seen a doctor about it and he prescribed me some medicine but it doesn't do shit. I took blood as well but the results haven't come back yet.

I've tried many things to help it go away. For ex., change my bed sheets, my laundry detergent, soap, shampoo. I've got some anti itch cream that works for 10 minutes max and then it's back to itching again.

It's far as physical signs go I have some bumps on my hands that have been there for a while, but today I noticed a bunch of little bumps on my chest that are beginning to emerge.

It's getting to the point where I can't focus on much else because I itch so bad. Has ayone else ever experienced this, if so please help.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Take a shower tbh.....nah it might be the change in temp. hot to cold or cold to hot.

Edit: It also could be because you actually use too much body wash/shampoo. Try using less amounts.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
kd9822 said:
:hah: that's not the problem. I shower at least twice a day.
Take a shower tbh.....nah it might be the change in temp. hot to cold or cold to hot.

Edit: It also could be because you actually use too much body wash/shampoo. Try using less amounts.

·
Registered
15,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good Kid Maad Kanye said:

I'll try. I mean I only wash my body once a day. But I shampoo a lot. Don't think that would cause my whole body to itch but idk

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
kd9822 said:
:hah: that's not the problem. I shower at least twice a day.
that's your problem. hot water dehydrates your skin, especially in the winter when the atmosphere is already extremely low humidity.

I have the same problem from time to time, but some simple lotion/moisturizer should do the trick. I doubt it's a serious medical condition, it just sounds like your skin thirsty lol

1 - 20 of 39 Posts