Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the threads is this section is about females either how to get their attention or sealing the deal. Understanding how females think and what they are looking for is the best way of improving your chances of getting laid or dating.

What you will need:
  • Confidence, a shit load of confidence - most important 
    Clean/Fresh breath - if you wanna get close to her
    Check that odor - you would be surprised
    Clean, decent clothes - looking like dirt is a deal breaker

Meeting Girls:

School
The best place to meet girls would be at your school either high school or university if you are in either one. Get practice at talking to girls now because after schooling meeting girls takes a lot more effort. If you see a girl you like, seek common ground. Lets say your in a chemistry class and you want to talk to a girl, the easiest way to make a impression is to make her laugh or get her thinking. Make fun of the teacher or talk about something about the class. Don't ask close ended questions always try to keep the conversation going. If she doesnt seem interested, on to the next one. As cliche as its sounds there are plenty of girls out there. Dont get hung up on one.

Mall
Personally, I dont shop at malls but this article should give you some advice
Walk up and down the halls and look inside stores for beautiful clerks or shoppers. If it is a women's clothing store or something feminine, even better. You can easily walk up to a girl (clerk or shopper) and ask her:
"Excuse me. Would you be so kind to hold this up in front of you for a moment? It's my sister's birthday next week and you are about the same size as her and from what I can tell you have the same excellent fashion sense."
Better yet, after the initial approach you can even ask her if she sees anything else that she really likes in the store that your sister might like too because of the similar tastes in fashion. Probe for keywords why she likes certain things over the others etc.

Don't forget to get her number. Tell her you would like to hang out with her sometime. Hopefully you would have impressed her some much she would give you her number

·
Registered
14,637 Posts
bobbyb said:
Meeting Girls:

"Excuse me. Would you be so kind to hold this up in front of you for a moment? It's my sister's birthday next week and you are about the same size as her and from what I can tell you have the same excellent fashion sense."
Better yet, after the initial approach you can even ask her if she sees anything else that she really likes in the store that your sister might like too because of the similar tastes in fashion. Probe for keywords why she likes certain things over the others etc.
Are you serious? lmfaoo.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts