Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you know that type of girl who jumps on something different every week? I know this girl who "is in love" with a new artist or celebrity before I even have time to look them up. I'm like :cmon:

What other types of people do you know?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Those people who act like they hate drama, and complain about it. Yet they cause the most drama.

Also, the wanna be ass ******.. self explanatory

Another type would be, guys that run around saying they bag bitches.. When they really dont.

·
Registered
17,549 Posts
Type of people that just want to chill just because they think we are always having a good time or some shit...

Bitch we work. We aren't gonna party it up on a fuckin Tuesday.

·
Registered
17,549 Posts
People who expect you to pay or people who pay the bare minimum... Be generous with your money.

·
Registered
17,549 Posts
People that think they're better than you when they haven't done anything significant or noteworthy...

Fuck outta here.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
People who post every facet of their life on twitter & facebook yet complains that everyone needs to get out of their business. Bitch, you're telling us your life willingly.

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
Females who got a couple headshots and they consider themselves to be a model. Bitch, you aint no model. You took that shit in front of a backdrop in your basement.

·
Registered
6,306 Posts
Dudes who put up "fun night" as their status on Facebook at 3 a.m. Seriously, you don't need to tell Facebook that you have a social life.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts