Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 199 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am i the only one who thinks it is not fit for mtv? I mean, It is nasty, wrong, creepy, and just not right. We want kids to see that as a nomination on mtv?

EDIT: I am only keeping this up to hear more responses from a convo I had with people, I understand, People say I am closed minded because it goes against my beliefs, I might be but I am listening to ever response with my heart. And i might need more improvement in the way I think about tyler.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nathn said:
Freedom of expression and creativity>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
OMG that is more like demon possession and showing a man eating a cock roach and hanging himself, That alright for teens and other people to see?

·
Premium Member
42,369 Posts
GOODFantasy said:
OMG that is more like demon possession and showing a man eating a cock roach and hanging himself, That alright for teens and other people to see?
u can always watch the nickelodeon awards :hah:

G

·
ClarkKent said:
I think Kraeyshawn being nominated seems alot more stranger than Tyler. Not tryna hate on the White Girl Mob tho.
Fuck the white girl mob. Any white girl sayin' "*****" needs the shit smacked out of her.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
GOODFantasy said:

Ehhh not so much. Everyone over 8 knows things on tv aren't real and with responsible parenting it's not like they're gonna go around eating every cockroach and hanging themselves. I'd say it's no worse than kids watching a radio hit music video full of alcohol and naked women.

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
Nathn said:
Ehhh not so much. Everyone over 8 knows things on tv aren't real and with responsible parenting it's not like they're gonna go around eating every cockroach and hanging themselves. I'd say it's no worse than kids watching a radio hit music video full of alcohol and naked women.
qft

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Nathn said:
LehZeR said:

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Nathn said:

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Degrading women and promoting material wealth as the only means of happiness is cool, but eating a cockroach is damaging our children's psyche? I beg to differ. :work:

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
GOODFantasy said:
If you are a good parent then you shouldn't be worried.

Eminem's music had worse things in it and he was a MTV darling.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Fuck Odd Future tbh.  What happened to the good christian values of real Rock N Roll?  These devil worshipping, misogynistic, delinquents deserve to be sent to boot camp.  I don't want my little cousins to be exposed to this disgusting worthless music while they're trying to enjoy their MTV.  I for one will be boycotting the VMAs unless they pull Tyler from the nominees.

1 - 20 of 199 Posts