Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought it was well known that he didn't own a phone..and then tyler posts this on his formspring...

·
Premium Member
59,845 Posts
so ur telling me this was thread worthy

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm pretty sure the dude isn't lying. He has worked with Kanye in the studio... I'm sure he would get his phone number

·
Premium Member
7,567 Posts
Kanye and Tyler are very close, you can tell by the tweets between Tyler and Hitboy/Virgil.

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Lol he could've said "he doesn't use FaceBook" buttt instead he let it known that he can call Kanye ANYYYYTIME. Word.

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
he probably means contact his camp at any time. Although Ye did say he didn't own a cell ages ago - times change

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
koedog. said:
Lol he could've said "he doesn't use FaceBook" buttt instead he let it known that he can call Kanye ANYYYYTIME. Word.
He wants us to be jealous. Oh wait, he wont have Kanye in his contacts five years from now when nobody gives a fuck about Odd Future.

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
koedog. said:

·
Premium Member
15,361 Posts
Pretty sure he could call people that are always around kanye and talk to him like that if he doesnt have a cell

1 - 20 of 28 Posts