Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I NEED HELP............i want to listen SOOOOO BAD!
it's like having a boner with a bitch ready to fuck and not doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMFH! :facepalm:

:sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

·
Premium Member
38,835 Posts
Im feeling you 100%, I've DL'd the leak but have not listened to it yet......and your metaphor it straight on!!!!

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.

·
Premium Member
133,380 Posts
nah this what you gotta do fuck the bitch raw 8  times a day for 3 days then you will have bigger problems

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.
You won my heart with this post (no ****)

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kuyeezy said:
Im feeling you 100%, I've DL'd the leak but have not listened to it yet......and your metaphor it straight on!!!!
THE BITCH IS SOOO FUCKIN HOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Anyway, I've prepped myself to hear this album on it's release date, while cruising in the whip.  I think I have heard enough (GOOD FRIDAYS, movie) to hold off until then -- I hope. 

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Timesitheus said:
HAHAHAHA FTW

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Timesitheus said:
LatinoLoco said:
You won my heart with this post (no ****)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
you're missing out, Kanye's prob gonna do a surprise concert in your town when it drops and everyone will know the words but you...:)

·
Premium Member
38,835 Posts
LeviTight said:
THE BITCH IS SOOO FUCKIN HOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:
I feel you bro, no home. In 2 weeks we'll be hitting it hard.

·
Banned
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
IVYBetty said:
you're missing out, Kanye's prob gonna do a surprise concert in your town when it drops and everyone will know the words but you...:)
Hahhahahaa i highly doubt it i live in the Country!

they'd be like "GET THAT NIGER"
with pitch forks and torches and shit!

And i'd have to pop in like Iron man

And Beat them ******** asses!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts