Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEED HELP............i want to listen SOOOOO BAD!
it's like having a boner with a bitch ready to fuck and not doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SMFH! :facepalm:

:sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :sadblu: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,835 Posts
Im feeling you 100%, I've DL'd the leak but have not listened to it yet......and your metaphor it straight on!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,618 Posts
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
133,379 Posts
nah this what you gotta do fuck the bitch raw 8  times a day for 3 days then you will have bigger problems
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,318 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.
You won my heart with this post (no homo)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kuyeezy said:
Im feeling you 100%, I've DL'd the leak but have not listened to it yet......and your metaphor it straight on!!!!
THE BITCH IS SOOO FUCKIN HOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,318 Posts
Anyway, I've prepped myself to hear this album on it's release date, while cruising in the whip.  I think I have heard enough (GOOD FRIDAYS, movie) to hold off until then -- I hope. 

 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Timesitheus said:
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.
HAHAHAHA FTW
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
85,044 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Man, just think how awesome it will be to give that bitch a full fledged fucking complete with all different positions, foreplay, and everything that makes sex amazing - rather than now, when it would just be a sloppy bang on the washing machine...still good, but not as complete.
LatinoLoco said:
You won my heart with this post (no homo)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
you're missing out, Kanye's prob gonna do a surprise concert in your town when it drops and everyone will know the words but you...:)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
38,835 Posts
LeviTight said:
THE BITCH IS SOOO FUCKIN HOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug:
I feel you bro, no home. In 2 weeks we'll be hitting it hard.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
15,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
IVYBetty said:
you're missing out, Kanye's prob gonna do a surprise concert in your town when it drops and everyone will know the words but you...:)

Hahhahahaa i highly doubt it i live in the Country!

they'd be like "GET THAT NIGER"
with pitch forks and torches and shit!


And i'd have to pop in like Iron man


And Beat them rednecks asses!
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top