Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

Registered
鈽匞SDLKWC said:
Youre right, 40 wrote all the verses and created drakes flow. And youre right, all 40 had to do was listen to 808s to create SFG. He didnt have to put in hours and hours producing.

Cmon man. Maybe SFG was heavily inspired by 808, but there was still tons of work put into it.
There wasn't a single hot line in SFG. Drake didn't really sound like he was challenging himself in the writing.

Registered
Lights said:
Your ignorance is astonishing.
Quote a dope line at that album other than "An eager beaver will lead to the collapse of a dam" and "My delivery's got me buzzin' like the pizza man."

Banned
HouseOfCards said:
Quote a dope line at that album other than "An eager beaver will lead to the collapse of a dam" and "My delivery's got me buzzin' like the pizza man."
When my album, drop bitches will buy it for the picture
And ****** will buy two and claim they got it for they sister

GOAT

Premium Member
HouseOfCards said:
she sent me one back, but i aint neva read it
cause pussy's only pussy and i get it when I need it

>>>>>

Registered
Lights said:

GOAT
I knew you were gonna post that one because that's the only good one on the album.

What about,

"Tonight I'll just fuck you like we're in Houston"
"My mother embarrassed to pull my Phantom out, so I park about five houses down."

Banned
HouseOfCards said:
I knew you were gonna post that one because that's the only good one on the album.

What about,

"Tonight I'll just fuck you like we're in Houston"
"My mother embarrassed to pull my Phantom out, so I park about five houses down."
What's wrong with both of those? He'll fuck a chick like they're in houston. His mother is ashamed of the Rolls so he doesn't park near the house.

I fail to see your point mate.

Registered
HouseOfCards said:
There wasn't a single hot line in SFG. Drake didn't really sound like he was challenging himself in the writing.
"They just lose to love, those are tennis games lady"
"A lot of yall are still soundin like last year, the game needs change and I'm the motherfucking cashier"
"Nickels for my thoughts, dimes in my bed, quarters of the kush shape the lines in my head"
"Buzz so big I could prolly sell a blank disk"
"Woman don't get saved 'round me even on a Sunday"

Oh and:
Lights said:

GOAT

41 - 60 of 61 Posts