Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember that. The first time you heard All of the Lights or Dark Fantasy, it didn't have to grow on you. You liked it from the get go, because it was truly amazing. Forcing yourself to listen to mediocre songs over and over again just because of the artists behind it will eventually make it "grow on you" but not because it is good.

I could force you to listen to a Ke$ha song on repeat for several hours, and later on in the day you would hum the song. Doesn't make it good.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Masala Man said:
Remember that. The first time you heard All of the Lights or Dark Fantasy, it didn't have to grow on you. You liked it from the get go, becuase it was truly amazing. Forcing yourself to listen to mediocre songs over and over again just because of the artists behind it will eventually make it "grow on you" but not because it is good.

I could force you to listen to a Ke$ha song on repeat for several hours, and later on in the day you would hum the song. Doesn't make it good.
I hated All of the Lights when I first heard it, and I still am not a fan. I loved Mercy the first time I heard it.

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
While certain tracks catch you on the first listen, that doesn't mean a track that grows on you is mediocre. There are songs out there where there's something about it that gets you to keep listening but you're not exactly "sold" yet. It'll either be deemed unlistenable by you, or you'll be bumping it soon. That's how a song can grow on you. Nobody's forcing themselves to listen to Ke$ha..or at least I hope not.

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Mr. Lexx said:
While certain tracks catch you on the first listen, that doesn't mean a track that grows on you is mediocre. There are songs out there where there's something about it that gets you to keep listening but you're not exactly "sold" yet. It'll either be deemed unlistenable by you, or you'll be bumping it soon. That's how a song can grow on you. Nobody's forcing themselves to listen to Ke$ha..or at least I hope not.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Masala Man said:
Remember that. The first time you heard All of the Lights or Dark Fantasy, it didn't have to grow on you. You liked it from the get go, becuase it was truly amazing. Forcing yourself to listen to mediocre songs over and over again just because of the artists behind it will eventually make it "grow on you" but not because it is good.

You were listening to radio rip. The itunes release was 10 times better.

This is a trap beat.
If you dont like it, ignore it.
If it does not fit your "TRULY REVOLUTIONARY MUSIC" criteria, STFU about it and get off your shitty high horse.
Not every song is market-targetted on your elitist ass.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RocYe PH said:
You were listening to radio rip. The itunes release was 10 times better.

This is a trap beat.
If you dont like it, ignore it.
If it does not fit your "TRULY REVOLUTIONARY MUSIC" criteria, STFU about it and get off your shitty high horse.
Not every song is market-targetted on your elitist ass.
I've been listening to the iTunes one...

N

·
0 Posts
Apparently people hated Power and MBDTF when they first came out....

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
Bozav said:
Apparently people hated Power and MBDTF when they first came out....
i didn't like power at first and still don't. MBDTF on the other hand was something else entirely..you didn't have to justify and make up bullshit for liking it like you do for Mercy

1 - 20 of 70 Posts