Kanye to The banner

Truce between Drake and Kanye Section

2K views 100 replies 34 participants last post by  Mid-Knight696 
#1 ·
This "WAR" has been going on FOREVER, and it kinda getting annoying and old. So I Mr.Cheese :tash: am making this thread for a truce. I want as many Drake fans/stans, and Kanye fans/stans like myself, to come in here and become buds! P.S. I hope this doesnt fail horribly like my last thread :ohno:

:ohno:

See less See more
#10 ·
lol at the urban dictionary definition of KanyeToThe

1. Kanye To The 46 up, 58 down
A place where real G's hang. The Drake Section runs the place, cause its regulars are the GOATs on the site. This also happens to be the real winner of MTV's best fansite award of 2010, not the MJ Community :tash:.
I'm gonna go down to Kanye To The to talk about that new Kanye West Album.

Did you see the Ali G outfit that The Webbinator posted on Kanye To The yesterday? That shit way crayyyyyyyyy!

#15 ·
KameOn1ne said:
lol at the urban dictionary definition of KanyeToThe

1. Kanye To The 46 up, 58 down
A place where real G's hang. The Drake Section runs the place, cause its regulars are the GOATs on the site. This also happens to be the real winner of MTV's best fansite award of 2010, not the MJ Community :tash:.
I'm gonna go down to Kanye To The to talk about that new Kanye West Album.

Did you see the Ali G outfit that The Webbinator posted on Kanye To The yesterday? That shit way crayyyyyyyyy!
:notsureif:  :huh:

#24 ·
meanboy1999 said:
this so called war is lead on more so by the kanye stans.me myself,i love kanye from college dropout to graduation and I like some songs of my beautiful dark twisted sweet 16.

but drake is morw of a stand out artist for me right now,i like drake better than kanye,sorry.
thats cool. I made this thread for ppl to be cool though, not say who they like better....:work:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.