Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This "WAR" has been going on FOREVER, and it kinda getting annoying and old. So I Mr.Cheese :tash: am making this thread for a truce. I want as many Drake fans/stans, and Kanye fans/stans like myself, to come in here and become buds! P.S. I hope this doesnt fail horribly like my last thread :ohno:

:ohno:

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Young Swirv said:
kanye stans just take everything to the soul. if they stop being so emotional then idc.
Yeah alot of my fellow Ye stans are "passionate" (salty as fuck).

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
lol at the urban dictionary definition of KanyeToThe

1. Kanye To The 46 up, 58 down
A place where real G's hang. The Drake Section runs the place, cause its regulars are the GOATs on the site. This also happens to be the real winner of MTV's best fansite award of 2010, not the MJ Community :tash:.
I'm gonna go down to Kanye To The to talk about that new Kanye West Album.

Did you see the Ali G outfit that The Webbinator posted on Kanye To The yesterday? That shit way crayyyyyyyyy!

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
KameOn1ne said:
lol at the urban dictionary definition of KanyeToThe

1. Kanye To The 46 up, 58 down
A place where real G's hang. The Drake Section runs the place, cause its regulars are the GOATs on the site. This also happens to be the real winner of MTV's best fansite award of 2010, not the MJ Community :tash:.
I'm gonna go down to Kanye To The to talk about that new Kanye West Album.

Did you see the Ali G outfit that The Webbinator posted on Kanye To The yesterday? That shit way crayyyyyyyyy!
:notsureif:  :huh:

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vi3tboi said:
Respex for the attempt but this ain't ever gonna happen. Ye stans got their head too far up his ass.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts