Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Tron night. Fucking insane! I can care less about the story of this film (even though I think it'll be solid), this is going to be one of the most visually awe inspiring movies of all-time (digital movies). I'm already trying to get my midnight tickets for this ish.

They had this in Disneyland the other night:

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Ah I forgot all about this. I've seen the regular World Of Color show, which is awesome, but a Tron style one must have been so sick.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
tron + the world of color = epic shit

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I went to tron night, it was the best thing ever.. We don't have these lightshows in Holland, but we saw 23 minutes of the movie. I'm not easily impressed. I think 3D sucks, and it adds nothing to the movie.
Those 23 minutes of Tron, even thou you can see it got disney acting all over it. I mean the kid in the movie, his acting style is just like Zach Afron and shit, they just have to look a certain way and say it overly dramatic, which does make things less fun to watch, but Tron Legacy, from what I saw last thursday, was the most impressive and impactfull movie I saw in my whole life.

It's imax, okay, but when he gets in that world, and it's big, and it's 3D, and the audio is amazing, and you've got the soundtrack by DP, I seriously got sucked into the movie. The 3D still isn't spectacular, I had to put my glasses of sometimes just to see if it was 3d at all, but from the part where he gets his Tron gear in the movie to the moment he met his father, the Cinematography of this movie is amazing...

I mean, Ye had a nice cinematography at the Dark Fantasy part, but this beats all my expectations of the movie.
The thing is, I've seen the first one and it's good, but movies tend to get overhyped. Take for instance Lord Of The Rings, great movies.. First one was really, really good. But the two after that, they were undoubtly worse..

Tron, as a hype as it was in the years because of the CGI, and note this was the first movie that used this technology, was an amazing movie. No doubt at the time it came out, it blew minds.. But Tron Legacy.. I have no words..

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i saw the commercial for it today & freaked out in excitement.
i havent seen the first 1 & i probably will, just because i dont wanna be left out, but i cant imagine the hype Tron Guy (from Tosh.0) is going through. haha

·
Registered
8,775 Posts
first hears about Daft Punk composing a soundtrack movie  :yay:

Reads about Tron story  :allears:

Sees the trailer for first time  :wom:

:rage: :rage: :rage: December 17th  :rage: :rage: :rage:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts