Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://soundtrack-movie.com/fright-night/

no one believes me is nowhere to be seen.. :dno: it says all the music is by "Ramin Djawadi"

The movie soundtrack of Fright Night will be released on August 16, 2011.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cursed Assassin said:
Cant say Im not surprised
tbh im not either..just dissapointed

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vinyl said:
Wow, very disappointing. Maybe the tracks name was changed though :dno:
thats what i thought too at first too, but it says "Music by Ramin Djawadi", which indicates that this Ramin guy made all the songs?

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
This could be just the orchestration album? Sometimes movies have both if they have real songs and orchestration or themes (like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World).

TIME WILL TELL! But by the looks of that link, it's all just orchestration type pieces like The Dark Knight or Avatar or something (look at the track titles).

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
HuntMac said:
This could be just the orchestration album? Sometimes movies have both if they have real songs and orchestration or themes (like Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World).

TIME WILL TELL! But by the looks of that link, it's all just orchestration type pieces like The Dark Knight or Avatar or something (look at the track titles).
HuntMac is right, this is the soundtrack to the actual sounds within the movie, not the movie's official soundtrack.

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HuntMac said:

actually it is the orchestration album..just looked up ramin djawadi. but will there be another soundtrack for sure?

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
There's gunna be a score released and the actual soundtrack released separately...so "No One Believes Me" will be on the soundtrack not the score

1 - 14 of 14 Posts