Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trip hop was inspired by hip hop, but the Europeans admitted they couldnt content with American lyricism so they spawned the new genre.
Now almost all hip hop is inspired by trip hops unique sample usage and weird sounds. Kanye, Cudi, Drake, Wayne, Wale, KENDRICK Lamar, all inspired by trip hop

It's like a endless circle of inspiration.

For those who dont know trip hop...
St vincent, massive attack, UNKLE, morcheba, elsiane, soma sonic, imogen heap, portishead...etc.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
LOL i like that part about them not bein able to keep up with the lyrics. But European Electronic Music is havin an effect on hip hop and pop music in general and im pretty fascinated by it. Hope this thread can become informative cause i'm lookin for new artists to listen to

·
Banned
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kev The Sureshot said:
LOL i like that part about them not bein able to keep up with the lyrics. But European Electronic Music is havin an effect on hip hop and pop music in general and im pretty fascinated by it. Hope this thread can become informative cause i'm lookin for new artists to listen to
Look up all the trip hop artists I mentioned. They are all dope. It's basically singing on trippy dope production

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
holupholup said:
Trip hop was inspired by hip hop, but the Europeans admitted they couldnt content with American lyricism so they spawned the new genre.
Now almost all hip hop is inspired by trip hops unique sample usage and weird sounds. Kanye, Cudi, Drake, Wayne, Wale, KENDRICK Lamar, all inspired by trip hop

It's like a endless circle of inspiration.

For those who dont know trip hop...
St vincent, massive attack, UNKLE, morcheba, elsiane, soma sonic, imogen heap, portishead...etc.
what?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts