Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever tried listening to Trilogy on different forms of psychedelics like lsd or shrooms, if so, how was your experience?
Really curious to know about to try it tomorrow

·
Premium Member
57,289 Posts
Pe€ko said:
Thats what I'm afraid of
too many dark vibes
I like to listen to dance music on stuff like that (think most people do this) haven't done lsd though only 2c-b

think it might be okay though. try a couple songs :khaled:

·
Banned
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sonic. said:
I like to listen to dance music on stuff like that (think most people do this) haven't done lsd though only 2c-b

think it might be okay though. try a couple songs :khaled:
2c-b is actually what I'm taking tomorrow, what's the biggest dose you have tried? I usually do 25mg

·
Registered
408 Posts
Tried to play music on shrooms but I just couldn't focus on it. I played Trey Songz first 😂😂 then later on in the trip I remembered I wanted to hear trilogy on shrooms and still couldn't focus so I just shut it off and watched doctor who

·
Premium Member
57,289 Posts
Pe€ko said:
2c-b is actually what I'm taking tomorrow, what's the biggest dose you have tried? I usually do 25mg
i've only done it once. couldn't tell you how big a dose it was. it was a tab

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
took an 8th of shrooms with Kiss Land + Trilogy on shuffle a couple years ago

it was absolutely insane. only time i've broken through to the other side

·
Registered
94 Posts
Listened to Kiss Land when I did shrooms for the first time. I was also by myself.

Wouldn't recommend that experience, but it's up to you brah

·
Registered
8,116 Posts
i smoked weed and took lsd and listened to trilogy and i honestly felt like i was in abel's shoes at the time he made it. i could just imagine him moving through hoes not giving a glimpse of a single fuck. also PROTIP watch the one of those nights video while youre tripping

·
Registered
10,494 Posts
hideyourlies said:
i smoked weed and took lsd and listened to trilogy and i honestly felt like i was in abel's shoes at the time he made it. i could just imagine him moving through hoes not giving a glimpse of a single fuck. also PROTIP watch the one of those nights video while youre tripping
Sounds lit af :hhh:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I ate some shrooms last year (less than an eighth) and listened to the whole of Thursday back to back while tripping. I felt like I was one with the music, and the music sounded like it was from another planet.

When the 2nd half of Gone came on while I was tripping, I actually felt as drugged up as Abel was when he was singing it :whew:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
first time.. probs 2 g's or a lil more of shrooms, was by myself chilling in my room staring at the Moon listening to KL.. chillest thing ever

1 - 20 of 23 Posts