1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liquid said:
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I don't know how to link a iTunes to show but its an album on iTunes that's a tribute cover album to kanye and it's not good

·
Registered
286 Posts
wizdom28 said:
I just saw this new album on iTunes to be released Oct 26
It's not only bad (I was jamming to the snippet though to be truthful) but also why would anyone buy the tribute songs when they can buy the Kanye songs in the same place I was into like the Symphony versions of Kanye songs because that's different but these are like horrific covers lol
link?!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
lol this is gay..heared the snippets..just a gay person rapping over all the beats..delete this shit

:problem?:

believe me..you will  :vom:

·
Registered
28,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Liquid said:
lol this is gay..heared the snippets..just a gay person rapping over all the beats..delete this shit

:problem?:

believe me..you will  :vom:
Haha exactly
Why would anyone buy this?

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
That was terrible.  Who are these people they got to do the covers?  I'd rather listen to The Based God instead of that garbage.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts