Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Kid Cudi's facebook..

PRE ORDER KiD CuDi's "MAN ON THE MOON II: THE LEGEND OF MR RAGER"
this Tuesday on iTunes! Those who pre order get a treat. Check out iTunes this Tuesday for details!

UPDATE: The 'treat' is that 'Mr Rager' will be available as a single & a bonus track will be released..

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope its bonus tracks or something.. Or maybe the first single off Wizard.. Dose Of Dopeness.. lol.. But we'll get it either way..

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
ok can anyone help me i have songs that i havent bought from i tunes in my itunes library if i update my version will it erase these songs and if  i buy a song from the itunes store would it just add it to my library dumb question i know but ive got alot of shit i cant get back

·
Registered
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mids89ohio said:
ok can anyone help me i have songs that i havent bought from i tunes in my itunes library if i update my version will it erase these songs and if  i buy a song from the itunes store would it just add it to my library dumb question i know but ive got alot of shit i cant get back
I'm really bad with itunes..

·
Registered
19,906 Posts
CRiS_BeAsT said:
It's probably just Mr. Rager,
that would be cool to hear  finished but it would be better if it were  a bonus like deep sleep or maybe single from wizard although i highly doubt either of those scenarios

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Wait hasn't he mentioned lately that he wants Marijuana to be the next single so that could mean we get this instead of Mr. Rager.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts