Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Banned
8,608 Posts
Peechy Narco said:
tf is dis shit. I have a feeling this album will be a huge dissapointment  :floyd:
I will be dissapointed if the album is all tropical vibe and tracks like The One or Raw Raw will be on Astroworld

the name of the album is settin us up for dissapointment. sure Pick Up The Phone is great but I need me some dark shit.

:jordancry:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Y'all are annoying as a horse fuck with your stupid ass whining and displeasure. Not everything has to be "Dark" trav. ***** still young as fuck and exploring new fields and transitions in music and is doing a damn good job. Y'all probably the reason why he and Mike Dean take fucking forever to release music because all y'all do is whine and complain .

·
Premium Member
56,604 Posts
Lone Ambitionist said:
Y'all are annoying as a horse fuck with your stupid ass whining and displeasure. Not everything has to be "Dark" trav. ***** still young as fuck and exploring new fields and transitions in music and is doing a damn good job.

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
wait he's finessing ya mans song and putting it on his album? :hah: YESSSSSSS THIS SHIT SO WAVY

·
Registered
18,497 Posts
Lone Ambitionist said:
Y'all are annoying as a horse fuck with your stupid ass whining and displeasure. Not everything has to be "Dark" trav. ***** still young as fuck and exploring new fields and transitions in music and is doing a damn good job. Y'all probably the reason why he and Mike Dean take fucking forever to release music because all y'all do is whine and complain .

·
Registered
28,151 Posts
snamin23 said:
I think he's including Forest on the remix like how he did with Madeintoyo
i figured that but sometimes it gets tricky when putting it out commercially. especially when its not a Pick Up The Phone situation when the original song never came out. idc either way cause Trav made this song way more fire

·
Registered
12,113 Posts
Lone Ambitionist said:
"Exploring" i think you mean biting and trend hopping

1 - 20 of 139 Posts