Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

Banned
crackadon said:
trust me, this guy does drugs. just watch this clip:

http://mobile.twitter.com/fckwithWILLY/status/642499092866859008/video/1
:mhmm: you should watch the full video, not the twitter video.

Registered
artist best travis of our generation

Registered
fetti fetti

Premium Member
Tinashe said:
:mhmm: you should watch the full video, not the twitter video.
i hadn't seen the full video. it's possible he was on something tho. he looks like he's on one to me.

if Travis doesn't really do drugs like he raps about, then i don't know what's worse: either he just makes these lyrics up or if people at the label tell him to rap about drugs.

Registered
a lot of artist dont really drink or do drugs..........they are lying, a persona created for the fans, to establish a connection between you and them, what do most young people(the kids) do..... drink,do drugs,party,and other things idk,
and then they sell you stuff in one way shape or form

Registered
Why Travis front, I know we all have heard this nigga talk about him almost ODing on drugs multiple times before he does a show. Trav losing a lot cool points with the FAM bruh... Antidote was a horrible vid, and now this? What's next, is someone gonna expose him about who wrote his songs?

Registered
Hero Uno said:
a lot of artist dont really drink or do drugs..........they are lying, a persona created for the fans, to establish a connection between you and them, what do most young people(the kids) do..... drink,do drugs,party,and other things idk,
and then they sell you stuff in one way shape or form
so you truly believe Trav isn't heavy on drugs?

41 - 60 of 99 Posts