Kanye to The banner

Travis Scott - Drunk *Reference Track* ??

767 views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  Darren Steur 
#1 ·
I was surfing soundcloud recently & this track entitled "Drunk(Reference) Came on auto play. I'm not stupid. I can obviously tell that this dude is someone else tryna imitate Travis Scott for plays ( Also, it's not me. Everyone assumes every song I post is me trying to sneakingly promote myself, check my topics people even thought I was Bryson Tiller) Regardless, I think this is fire & I'm tryna find out who it actually is. I messaged the account asking who it actually is, idk if that'll work out though.

#3 ·
At this point why should you care? Travis is literally the biggest asshole in music, bruh steals shit and fucks over anyone who isn't a bigger star than he is.

I'm still a huge La Flame stan tho, I think his music some of the best out there right now, melody wise Trab can't be fucked with. He still a slimeball tho :cryhah:

#5 ·
Deechy Hendrix said:
At this point why should you care? Travis is literally the biggest asshole in music, bruh steals shit and fucks over anyone who isn't a bigger star than he is.

I'm still a huge La Flame stan tho, I think his music some of the best out there right now, melody wise Trab can't be fucked with. He still a slimeball tho :cryhah:
yeah he does whatever he gotta do to prosper, mostly fucked up shit

#6 ·
Deechy Hendrix said:

All that greasy shit always catches back up to you though. Look at 50 now

#10 ·
Nah, Travis had the leak version without Bieber and a full verse, but when that leaked he tweeted something about it not even being the final version and that version was a change from the previous version or something like that. This one sounds way to similar to his other versions for it to be a "reference track", it sounds like a remix for someone to start getting some traction to their page

#11 ·
YoAstrum Stan said:
Nah, Travis had the leak version without Bieber and a full verse, but when that leaked he tweeted something about it not even being the final version and that version was a change from the previous version or something like that. This one sounds way to similar to his other versions for it to be a "reference track", it sounds like a remix for someone to start getting some traction to their page
^^^

#12 ·
Deechy Hendrix said:

This is facts

he told so many blogs to not play his fellow houston boyz music be played you know LOL its true smh

#13 ·
idk but this shit fire :slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.