Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was surfing soundcloud recently & this track entitled "Drunk(Reference) Came on auto play. I'm not stupid. I can obviously tell that this dude is someone else tryna imitate Travis Scott for plays ( Also, it's not me. Everyone assumes every song I post is me trying to sneakingly promote myself, check my topics people even thought I was Bryson Tiller) Regardless, I think this is fire & I'm tryna find out who it actually is. I messaged the account asking who it actually is, idk if that'll work out though.

https://soundcloud.com/kawaii-kill%2Ftravis-scott-drunk-reference

·
Banned
28,660 Posts
At this point why should you care? Travis is literally the biggest asshole in music, bruh steals shit and fucks over anyone who isn't a bigger star than he is.

I'm still a huge La Flame stan tho, I think his music some of the best out there right now, melody wise Trab can't be fucked with. He still a slimeball tho :cryhah:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deechy Hendrix said:
At this point why should you care? Travis is literally the biggest asshole in music, bruh steals shit and fucks over anyone who isn't a bigger star than he is.

I'm still a huge La Flame stan tho, I think his music some of the best out there right now, melody wise Trab can't be fucked with. He still a slimeball tho :cryhah:
yeah he does whatever he gotta do to prosper, mostly fucked up shit

·
Banned
20,191 Posts
Deechy Hendrix said:

All that greasy shit always catches back up to you though. Look at 50 now

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
Deechy Hendrix said:
Lol no
That's just what KTT thinks but he's not like that at all

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Nah, Travis had the leak version without Bieber and a full verse, but when that leaked he tweeted something about it not even being the final version and that version was a change from the previous version or something like that. This one sounds way to similar to his other versions for it to be a "reference track", it sounds like a remix for someone to start getting some traction to their page

·
Banned
30,050 Posts
YoAstrum Stan said:
Nah, Travis had the leak version without Bieber and a full verse, but when that leaked he tweeted something about it not even being the final version and that version was a change from the previous version or something like that. This one sounds way to similar to his other versions for it to be a "reference track", it sounds like a remix for someone to start getting some traction to their page
^^^

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Deechy Hendrix said:

This is facts

he told so many blogs to not play his fellow houston boyz music be played you know LOL its true smh

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
idk but this shit fire :slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot::slick::aliveparrot:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts