Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen alot of insta comments saying that his roly is fake? Is it true? My boy travis got these stacks but cant buy a rolex :-(
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
30,050 Posts
xlxks said:
I have seen alot of insta comments saying that his roly is fake? Is it true? My boy travis got these stacks but cant buy a rolex :-(
believing instagram comments
you cant take em seriously
they swear on their life that rodeo is dropping everyday
 
I

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
xlxks said:
I have seen alot of insta comments saying that his roly is fake? Is it true? My boy travis got these stacks but cant buy a rolex :-(
no

he gets his jewelry from johnny he dont sell fakes
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
LA FUEGO said:
no

he gets his jewelry from johnny he dont sell fakes
lol bruh, johnny gets a lot of shit for selling fake watches. and travis got his watch from ben baller
 
I

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
ok said:
lol bruh, johnny gets a lot of shit for selling fake watches. and travis got his watch from ben baller
U got a source?

Travis is very public about going to johnny for jewelry



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
449 Posts
LA FUEGO said:
U got a source?

Travis is very public about going to johnny for jewelry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQf8MafLSKA
watch from 8:03, and my bad ben baller did his chains, watch probably from avianne and co. in NY

https://twitter.com/fakewatchbusta/status/525066333516726272 lol
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top