Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
how long will it be on sale? because i don't think I'll be able to buy this soon

also is that a pic of how it looks like in person or is the image edited on that shirt for the thumbnail

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
j y s t said:
how long will it be on sale? because i don't think I'll be able to buy this soon

also is that a pic of how it looks like in person or is the image edited on that shirt for the thumbnail
till friday and its an accurate representation, its going to be screenprinted on Gildan.

·
Registered
19,812 Posts
Man fuck everytime someone's selling dope shit on ktt I fuck my money up literally a few days before :ohnorth:

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
j y s t said:
Will you make more shirts soon? I won't be able to cop this one but in the future you never know
yeah for sure depending on how this one goes, gonna make yachty, thug, future joints next

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Hannanymous said:
yeah for sure depending on how this one goes, gonna make yachty, thug, future joints next
quote me when the thug or future jawns drop

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
You got any more info on these? Where are you getting them printed? How are you going to screen print them with so many different colors, and still make a profit? If you're doing direct print how are you going to get a print that large and keep it under $30?

I like what you're doing, but I'm worried you haven't thought this through before putting up a pre-order.

·
Registered
10,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RelaxRelapse said:
You got any more info on these? Where are you getting them printed? How are you going to screen print them with so many different colors, and still make a profit? If you're doing direct print how are you going to get a print that large and keep it under $30?

I like what you're doing, but I'm worried you haven't thought this through before putting up a pre-order.
they are going to be digitally printed through a screen printer and yes bro everything is planned out and well thought out, uncle owns a gift shop.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts