Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thread for all who love to travel or who want to. Share places you've been and your experiences or places you plan on going or want to go to.

Personally I've always loved traveling, seeing and exploring new places is one of the great thrills left and encountering different people and cultures really gives you perspective. I think everyone should go somewhere really different at least once in their lives and just experience the local culture and people. So far I've been to Mexico, England, Turkey, Greece, Germany, Virgin Islands, and all over the USA.

I'm leaving next week to work on a farm outside of Houston in exchange for room and board, and am working there until February and then I'm making my way down to League City and crewing a yacht, again in exchange for room and board, that will travel the Gulf and East Coast. After that I'm stopping in Ft. Lauderdale on the way back and couch surfing until I find another crewing job heading towards somewhere more exotic, kinda want to see Brazil.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.