Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Sean was on power 106 (radio station) talking about the producer "Lifted" who he says is now signed to good music has a new song for either good music or sean (not sure) called "trash bag".

So yeah that's wut Sean said I think. Idk if any of this is true or Sean is just bullshittin' :work:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
CEB said:
Big Sean was on power 106 (radio station) talking about the producer "Lifted" who he says is now signed to good music has a new song for either good music or sean (not sure) called "trash bag".

So yeah that's wut Sean said I think. Idk if any of this is true or Sean is just bullshittin' :work:
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19284/title.good-musics-mercy-producer-lifted-speaks-on-kanye-west-more

i think its true

"My manager had a relationship with Kanye and he played the music. It went from there," he explained. "We started building and hopefully I've got a couple of joints coming out on this G.O.O.D. Music project in addition to the 'Mercy' joint."

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
that's where my copy of g.o.o.d: the album will end up once i realize it sucks donkey dick

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Cole said:
You really live up to your name don't you
i don't see what my username has to do with that comment

2.) i'm not even a real hipster ... cole world

·
Registered
68,477 Posts
hipster said:
i don't see what my username has to do with that comment