Kanye to The banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
20,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i underrate music tbh, ppl always talk bout some

music my life sing music save my life all i need my cds in my rucksack

n im like, now im realizin every part of my core being is linked to speakerknockerz sang, yall guessed it

imagine pullin up to your school in the best car

& chief keef mumble, code his emotion in refferences bout his dreads music truly sumtin in my heart! so so so sorry i see the scars n i know i hurt u but you know im retard like young thug told us.

n0vne said:
ppl dont understand this trap music come from many trap. n this releas help us out our own trap

sing some fetty n embrace your tears cuz those real and true now n 40 year from now
n0vne said:
brb, cry to some fetty wap omw to school, some shad da god listenin this jams make me feel a lil more cool like speakerknockerz in the best car, rental or copped that moment you still own

·
Banned
20,669 Posts
I agree OP, sometimes music the thing that sing life is rucksack imagine your best car is a chief Keef mumble mouth speakers puzzle only the music can solve again  must people don't see the trap emotion in my sing a long time ago

·
Banned
20,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scrimmy said:
I agree OP, sometimes music the thing that sing life is rucksack imagine your best car is a chief Keef mumble mouth speakers puzzle only the music can solve again  must people don't see the trap emotion in my sing a long time ago
yeah im sayin!

these melodies come from a true place, ppl try hate but unless you cry to some fetty wap, young thug keef or future like djoats said you dk the true power of this transcendent music. immaculate

·
Registered
3 Posts
kleon seda known professionally as Itsvlone, is an greek rapper, singer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts