Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a senior in high school and I'm probably gonna go to DePaul university in Chicago next year. I'm going to DePaul just because they're giving me a lot of money (i'm probably only paying 10 grand for the year) which is nice because money is kind of tight right now. But I'm hoping to transfer out to something like UMich in Ann Arbor, UNC Chapel Hill, or UT Austin next year when hopefully money isn't a huge issue. I wasn't sure how hard it is to get into these schools as a transfer tho. Anybody on this site go to any of these schools or have any info that could help? I'm majoring in business btw :seanshrug:

my act score is a 27 and my gpa is a 4.3/5, so pretty middle of the pack. I know i'll have to rape shit my first year at DePaul for a good chance to get where i wanna go.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Your GPA is higher than mine when I attempted a transfer to University.

A lot of people get worked up about college when their numbers look just fine, I don't get it.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
greenvneck said:
they are tough... umich is top 30 school in the nation
umich is probably my last choice, since they're business program is 3 years long, I would have to spend another year in college. UNC is probably my top choice, i didnt get in when i applied this year out of high school tho. UT Austin is my #2

·
Banned
14,391 Posts
Shobhz said:
umich is probably my last choice, since they're business program is 3 years long, I would have to spend another year in college. UNC is probably my top choice, i didnt get in when i applied this year out of high school tho. UT Austin is my #2

i mean all are top 50 i believe :kanyeshrug: get good grades and you will have a good chance though and by good i mean very close if not 4.0

·
Registered
40,871 Posts
Shobhz said:
yea its out of 100, 86%
oh, thats solid, mines an 89.. trying to be a dentist but dont know if thats going to be enough when i apply next year. gonna go ham on the studying and balance it out with the partying.

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
greenvneck said:
i mean all are top 50 i believe :kanyeshrug: get good grades and you will have a good chance though and by good i mean very close if not 4.0
Yeah I know that. It's gonna suck but I think I'm ready for it

·
Registered
43,570 Posts
Shobhz said:
You could get into Umich with those grades (maybe) without even transferring.

·
Registered
150,928 Posts
Shobhz said:
I'm a senior in high school and I'm probably gonna go to DePaul university in Chicago next year. I'm going to DePaul just because they're giving me a lot of money (i'm probably only paying 10 grand for the year) which is nice because money is kind of tight right now. But I'm hoping to transfer out to something like UMich in Ann Arbor, UNC Chapel Hill, or UT Austin next year when hopefully money isn't a huge issue. I wasn't sure how hard it is to get into these schools as a transfer tho. Anybody on this site go to any of these schools or have any info that could help? I'm majoring in business btw :seanshrug:

my act score is a 27 and my gpa is a 4.3/5, so pretty middle of the pack. I know i'll have to rape shit my first year at DePaul for a good chance to get where i wanna go.
lol thought title said transferring to another universe I was getting ready for the lolz

·
Registered
150,928 Posts
Shobhz said:

boy those are some good ass grades the fuck you talking about

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Denzel Washington said:
boy those are some good ass grades the fuck you talking about
Thanks fam. I'm not trying to be one of those people that post online to make others feel like shit haha, my grades just fall short of where I want to go so I'm kinda nervous :dno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts