Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do I transfer songs from one computer to the next?

To be specific, I'm talking about songs that I bought on iTunes. I know there's a way for that.

Update: OK I got all the songs I purchased...now for the songs I downloaded/uploaded via CD...

Do I need to buy a large flash drive or something?

Update 2: Success. If anybody needs to do the same, just use this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZsCkbFGGyg

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Mike Deli said:
how do I transfer songs from one computer to the next?

To be specific, I'm talking about songs that I bought on iTunes.  I know there's a way for that.
home share. just impoort the songs on one computer to the other. no need for flash drive. and theyll be all organized and you wont have to manullay add them urslef

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Kanyigga said:
home share. just impoort the songs on one computer to the other. no need for flash drive. and theyll be all organized and you wont have to manullay add them urslef
i clicked on home share but nothing happened..i even logged on with my Apple ID

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Shifty said:
It doesn't matter mac or pc, like it's just copying files over to another computer.
nah, cause if its on a mac, you can copy your whole itunes library, including playlists, playcounts, etc..

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
Just click on your home folder > Click on Music > Then copy that whole itunes folder to your new home folder on your mac.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Lilo said:
nah, cause if its on a mac, you can copy your whole itunes library, including playlists, playcounts, etc..
You can do this on a windows computer too. File transferring isn't different between systems.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Pinhead Larry said:
If you have an ethernet cable, connect the two computers together using that, and then follow the instructions on the apple website.
Link to instructions? Can't find them

1 - 20 of 31 Posts