Kanye to The banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of you transferred from a JC to a university? Right now I'm in California, and I'm gonna apply to several different UCs this year.

I was hoping some of you had gone through this, and could fill me in on how I should prepare. Guidance counselors at my school suck ass, fyi.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you gone through this already?

I'm like half-way done with my credits, but I've got no idea when transfer students are even supposed to apply. I don't know if I wait until after I get my credits, or the same time as the high school seniors...  :'( fml

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
shanz said:
have you gone through this already?

I'm like half-way done with my credits, but I've got no idea when transfer students are even supposed to apply. I don't know if I wait until after I get my credits, or the same time as the high school seniors...  :'( fml
Yea I start this fall. Check the schools website and look up "transfer students" they should have all the details there. as for credits, Apply now and they'll ask if you're still taking courses. Colleges look at your recent transcript and if they decide to wait for the classes you're taking now they'll let you know. don't wait till the last minute

1 - 6 of 6 Posts