Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

Registered
acsnaara said:
O___o single was drake
It's pretty obvious it was originally a Drake song... it's even produced by 40 and the hook sounds like Wayne was going off a Drake demo.

Registered
OldSpiceSwagger said:
It's pretty obvious it was originally a Drake song... it's even produced by 40 and the hook sounds like Wayne was going off a Drake demo.
nah that's Wayne's track entirely... Drake was talkin bout how he wished he had made it..

Registered
you guys are reaching wit single

beyond fact track would have been simpin threw out the whole song

Banned
Say Something,Money To Blow,Forever (should of been kept for the album),Fall For Your Type,I'm Single.

i'm actually a little mad those aren't his tracks.

Banned
Wayne a teacher? More like drake ghostwriting for Wayne! Think about it! The second Wayne got really good was when drake started coming up! It's the truth!
But ya drake should of kept alot of those songs

Banned
jon2324 said:
Wayne a teacher? More like drake ghostwriting for Wayne! Think about it! The second Wayne got really good was when drake started coming up! It's the truth!
:tumble:

You extra reaching

Banned
I didn't research! It's common sense...Wayne gets really good around 2005-2006 with all his features and the Carter 3...drake killing the underground game...wayne finally decides "hey this guy made me famous...better get him on ym so he can make me money and make me famous", signs drake...drake now one of the best in the game and Wayne is feeding off his lyrical talent

Banned
jon2324 said:
I didn't research! It's common sense...Wayne gets really good around 2005-2006 with all his features and the Carter 3...drake killing the underground game...wayne finally decides "hey this guy made me famous...better get him on ym so he can make me money and make me famous", signs drake...drake now one of the best in the game and Wayne is feeding off his lyrical talent
Mr.F said:
:tumble:

You extra reaching
Wayne be renown before this century began

:work:

Registered
jon2324 said:
ROFL

1 - 20 of 47 Posts