Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Ultralight Beams
+ GODLY. literally on of my favorite tracks OAT.
-  nothing

2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1:
+ goat cudi hook, goat sample
- too short and bleached her asshole line almost ruins the song

3. Pt. 2 :
+ beat gets my hyped, beautiful kanye lyrics.
- kinda let down it it is almost a panda remix, too short and why isnt the autone in the end the start of a beautiful song

4. Famous:
+ damn the production :whew: rihanna amazing. swizz beats dosent ruin the song. "bam bam" sample is so nice
- kinda lazy ye verses, and the transitions does not flow well

5. Feedback
+ again the production is amazing, ill hook "WAKE UP ***** WAKE UP!", love the cocky verses and flow, "Fooooollow our faaather you".
- dont know if this fits in a "gospel album"

6. Low Lights
interlude

7. Highlights
+ "We only makin' the hiiiiiiiiighlights" thugga fits perfectly, beautiful melodies on this song
- again lazy kanye lines like the ray j line "only problem is im rich", dont know how i feel about the beat in the verses

8. Freestyle 4
+scary track, scary sample, scary bass, goat flow, when the drums kicks in :whew:
- why are half of these crazy tracks 2 minutes??

9. I Love Kanye
+ funny acapella verse
- did we really need this to be its own song on the album, cant say it fits

10. Waves
+ thank you chance for putting this back on! that heavenly beat. Kanye poetic on this one! was first mad at chris brown feat, but he kills it. cudi harmonizing at the outro :cryfam:
- wouldnt mind this being a 6 min track, but cant complain

11. FML
+ BEAUTIFUL :cryfam: everything is perect, the beat the weeknd hook, ye's verses, ye's crying voice at the end :cryfam: , crazy outro
- cant find anything negative here

12. Real Friends
+ love this song, everything from the drums, to the beat, to ty dolla sign, the hook, the verses, the outro
- the echos on the 2nd verse is annoying me a bit, but prob just because im used to the old version

13. Wolves
+ the beat is next level shit, love the autotune and his 1st verse, and of course the outro from frank ocean :cryfam:
- WHERE IS SIA AND VIC?! not the biggest fan of any of them, but their parts on this song is so beautiful. was the song i was anticipating the most and kinda let me down. why is he repeating the "I know it's corny bitches you wish you could unfollow, I know it's corny ****** you wish you could unswallow"  it is just so woat. Would rather have sia and vic than ye's rapping on this. The powerful drums are also taken away, and whats up with the drumset that comes in at 01:27 :hah:

14. Silver Surfer Intermission
skit

15 30 Hours
+ nice kanye verses and hook, love the sample funny outro with andre 3000
- wish andre had a verse, and I feel like the beat is not kanye level

16. No More Parties In LA
+fits perfectly as a bonus track with a nice change of pace and beat. Kendrick is always goat, and kanye is rapping is ass off and kills the one and only kendrick lamar (!). a fun song
- expected more from ye x kendrick x madlib track. wish the album version was a rap cypher with pusha, andre, chance, drake, A$AP and jay z like so appalled

17. Facts
+ thank god charlie heat reworked that poverty ass beat from metro and southside! loving the sample in the beginning. the new beats hits hard
- weak verses

18. Fade
+ makes u wanna dance from the second the beat comes in, love the production and samples. ty dolla kills it
- kanye is almost non existent on this track, and why is that cornball post malone on this album?

Top 3 atm:
1. Ultralight Beam
2. FML
3. Real Friends

feel free to discuss the album itt, and point out things u disagree with me.

·
Registered
740 Posts
JudgememtalCunt said:
1. Ultralight Beams
+ GODLY. literally on of my favorite tracks OAT.
-  nothing

2. Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1:
+ goat cudi hook, goat sample
- too short and bleached her asshole line almost ruins the song

3. Pt. 2 :
+ beat gets my hyped, beautiful kanye lyrics.
- kinda let down it it is almost a panda remix, too short and why isnt the autone in the end the start of a beautiful song

4. Famous:
+ damn the production :whew: rihanna amazing. swizz beats dosent ruin the song. "bam bam" sample is so nice
- kinda lazy ye verses, and the transitions does not flow well

5. Feedback
+ again the production is amazing, ill hook "WAKE UP ***** WAKE UP!", love the cocky verses and flow, "Fooooollow our faaather you".
- dont know if this fits in a "gospel album"

6. Low Lights
interlude

7. Highlights
+ "We only makin' the hiiiiiiiiighlights" thugga fits perfectly, beautiful melodies on this song
- again lazy kanye lines like the ray j line "only problem is im rich", dont know how i feel about the beat in the verses

8. Freestyle 4
+scary track, scary sample, scary bass, goat flow, when the drums kicks in :whew:
- why are half of these crazy tracks 2 minutes??

9. I Love Kanye
+ funny acapella verse
- did we really need this to be its own song on the album, cant say it fits

10. Waves
+ thank you chance for putting this back on! that heavenly beat. Kanye poetic on this one! was first mad at chris brown feat, but he kills it. cudi harmonizing at the outro :cryfam:
- wouldnt mind this being a 6 min track, but cant complain

11. FML
+ BEAUTIFUL :cryfam: everything is perect, the beat the weeknd hook, ye's verses, ye's crying voice at the end :cryfam: , crazy outro
- cant find anything negative here

12. Real Friends
+ love this song, everything from the drums, to the beat, to ty dolla sign, the hook, the verses, the outro
- the echos on the 2nd verse is annoying me a bit, but prob just because im used to the old version

13. Wolves
+ the beat is next level shit, love the autotune and his 1st verse, and of course the outro from frank ocean :cryfam:
- WHERE IS SIA AND VIC?! not the biggest fan of any of them, but their parts on this song is so beautiful. was the song i was anticipating the most and kinda let me down. why is he repeating the "I know it's corny bitches you wish you could unfollow, I know it's corny ****** you wish you could unswallow"  it is just so woat. Would rather have sia and vic than ye's rapping on this.

14. Silver Surfer Intermission
skit

15 30 Hours
+ nice kanye verses and hook, love the sample funny outro with andre 3000
- wish andre had a verse, and I feel like the beat is not kanye level

16. No More Parties In LA
+fits perfectly as a bonus track with a nice change of pace and beat. Kendrick is always goat, and kanye is rapping is ass off and kills the one and only kendrick lamar (!). a fun song
- expected more from ye x kendrick x madlib track. wish the album version was a rap cypher with pusha, andre, chance, drake, A$AP and jay z like so appalled

17. Facts
+ thank god charlie heat reworked that poverty ass beat from metro and southside! loving the sample in the beginning. the new beats hits hard
- weak verses

18. Fade
+ makes u wanna dance from the second the beat comes in, love the production and samples. ty dolla kills it
- kanye is almost non existent on this track, and why is that cornball post malone on this album?

Top 3 atm:
1. Ultralight Beam
2. FML
3. Real Friends

feel free to discuss the album itt, and point out things u disagree with me.

link :(

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JUMP said:
Feel the same about the album op

1.ULB
2.FML
3.Wolves, even with these stupid lines on there
yeah wolves still an incredible song, definitely top 5, but would be the best on the album with sia and vic

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
1. ULB
2. PT 1
3. Highlights

Unpopular opinion I know

1 - 20 of 34 Posts