Kanye to The banner

Trace - Karma

1K views 32 replies 11 participants last post by  slimklp 
#1 ·
it's only $10 dollars and it's the album that got me working with Bruce Swedien

http://trace1.bandcamp.com/releases <----- Download

It's pretty damn smooth. Sounds like some stuff from the 1970s most of the time, and that's a compliment! Very soulful and all very warm. You can be very proud of the sound of it all IMO. My faves were It's Love, Just Breathe and Over You. The lyrics to Over You were my fave lyrics, nice and entertaining! Just Breathe had the best beat I thought; that was A-list stuff. Just Breathe had the best beat I thought; that was A-list stuff. That 'Adam & Eve' lyric at the start of Take Me As I Am was also a nice touch. 7.5/10

Rough Draft of Tracklist

It's Love (produced by R.Edwards)

For You (produced by Jaylen!)

Tried (produced by 5th Element)

Fly Away (produced by Mastermind)

I Wonder Why (produced by Rollie)

Just Breathe (produced by Jaylen!)

Take Me As I Am (produced Jaylen!)

Over You (produced by Jaylen!)

Trial & Error (produced by Rollie)

Co-Production by Trace
Mixing by Trace
Written by Trace
Arranged by Trace
Mastered by Trace

See less See more
#25 ·
I honestly stil spin this on occasion. When i wanna hear some real smooth shit. And the production was just so crisp. And i love how you flipped corinne bailey ray. Probably my favorite track. Along with "Just Breathe" which i think is your best song lyrically.

#26 ·
Ivy Crimson said:
The beats were better than ok, I spent 8 months working with all those producers and the rapping you could call that ok but the production is the best part of it
i know im sorry im sorry i just revisited the beats and i appreciate them now they were really stellar i just listened to most of the songs and the beats were really good i give you that

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.