Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
If they change the date after we bought tickets then they have to refund us right?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
B said:
Probably. Although, the fact that all these dates got pushed back a month or two, plus the new dates aren't added - tells me that the scheduling isn't even close to being finished.

So more so than other tours, I think it's likely some dates/venues will get changed.
I wouldn't be surprised. There's still two more NY shows to add, assuming the New Jersey shows count as New York area, so there is most likely going to be some shuffling of dates.

This entire album/tour process has been very poorly done up to this point. Nothing is really for sure until it happens.

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
B said:
Totally. It sucks for fans because they expect us to throw money around without us even being certain what we are buying.
yup. But in the end we always give them our money anyways >_>

·
Registered
790 Posts
B said:
Is anyone surprised? This entire release cycle has been one clusterfuck after the next.
Not even gonna try and go to the show I was planning on because shit keeps changing.

·
Registered
561 Posts
http://rapradar.com/2011/08/02/the-throne-watch-the-throne-tour-dates/#more-143682

Is this the new tour list (for now)?

10/29 - Atlanta, GA @ Philips Arena
10/30 - Greensboro, NC @ Greensboro Coliseum
11/1 - Baltimore, MD @ 1st Mariner Arena
11/2 - Philadelphia, PA @ Wells Fargo Arena
11/3 - Washington, DC @ Verizon Center
11/5 - E. Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center
11/6 - E. Rutherford, NJ @ Izod Center
11/21 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
11/23 - Toronto, ON @ Air Canada Centre
11/26 - Detroit, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
12/1 - Chicago, IL @ United Center
12/5 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center
12/6 - Dallas, TX @ American Airlines Center
12/9 - Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand Garden Arena
12/10 - San Jose, CA @ HP Pavilion
12/12 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
12/18 - Vancouver, BC @ Rogers Aren

http://www.livenation.com/JAYZ-and-Kanye-West-tickets/artist/1620810?spotlight_ren_od=1&tm_link=tm_homeA_4_f1

1 - 13 of 13 Posts