Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i dont know if you remember my last thread but it was about me and my gf having sex, now it came back to get me Her dad is coming to talk to my mom 2morrw. her step dad hit her and i feel a big reason to blame for all this, if i was a bad kid i would feel find but im innocent to my mom so when she findds out i had sex its over. I told my girl i loved her still because i know she gonna stick with me but her dad wanna break us apart. Plus my mom is non aware PLEASE I NEED IMMEIDATE [email protected]!!

update:Okay i told my mom the deal, and now she slightly shuns me i feel terrible and i ttold her to take my ipod and laptop away, she only took my ipod but still feels really dissapointed she went and told my brother's dad and now im a have to apologize to him
Update2: came over, girl got in trouble home free now

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump [please i need help before he arrives which is 6 pm tommorw

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
You should tell you mom yourself, better she find out from you than her dad who will probably make it sound like you raped her. Tell her you side of the story before he exaggerates and makes you look really bad

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
mtyb05 said:
You should tell you mom yourself, better she find out from you than her dad who will probably make it sound like you raped her. Tell her you side of the story before he exaggerates and makes you look really bad
This

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mtyb05 said:
yea my girl suggested that its just i lied and told my mom we werent fooling my gf is the one who stole a condom but im not gonna rat her out

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
mtyb05 said:
The only thing you can do tbh. As scary as it sounds.

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mtyb05 said:
Make her breakfast and spell "I had sex" with pancakes
not funny man i feel terrible i need to tell her but i dont know how

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
DonKing said:
yea my girl suggested that its just i lied and told my mom we werent fooling my gf is the one who stole a condom but im not gonna rat her out
You better not. Just seriously tell the truth, and make sure everything is calm. KEEP CALM. That's crucial. When her dad is over, make sure everyone is super calm, so you don't have fights, arguments, and you and your girlfriend stay together.

·
Banned
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ill said:
Tell her the second she comes back...be completely honest...the more you hide the truth from her the worse it becomes
I would but the man asked what time my mom comes home so it has to be in the morning

·
Registered
13,408 Posts
OR, you could pull the :oblivious: card. Just be like "I'm sorry, I love my girlfriend, it's not our fault, it just kinda happened. I am truly sorry, and it won't happen again. :oblivious:"

Then back to this the next day:

1 - 20 of 142 Posts