Kanye to The banner

Tory lanez dream of a "#1 spot" and just being plain REALISTIC.

665 views 28 replies 20 participants last post by  Scottsummers 
#1 ·
IM SORRY, But i can understand how rap is competitive and now noticing how RNB becoming competitive and all.But has Tory lanez forgot that DRAKE Has literally breeded and fathered the type of music that he and any singing/rapper makes since like 2010?  It is possible that Students can surpass masters but in this case i dont see tory surpassing drake until drake retires cause Tory is definitely still YOUNG, hes good & all but  honestly tory has to stop making throw away tracks or filler tracks. I can understand "FARGO FRIDAYS'' but not one fargo friday song is going against a HOTLINE BLING. Its time to get to hit making.

Huge fan of Tory but constructive criticism is always needed.

Thoughts anyone please ?

#8 ·
DonJuanCherryTempo said:
Tory needs to improve in so many categories to even properly cross over let alone take the number 1 spot

Like you said he has time though

His production team so fire though

Cashmere Cat, Benny Blanco, Play Picasso :ffpu:
Production team literally so fire, totally agree;but its time to adapt to the BIG leagues.

#10 ·
Tory Lanez tries to be as versatile as Drake. However, he fails to realize that he sounds less and less like himself when he leaves the realm of rap/RnB. Just listen to his new songs 'L.A. Confidential' and 'Luv' and you'll be reminded of at least three other artists

Meanwhile Drake's pop songs are hits that still sound like 'Drake'

#14 ·
rich boi said:
Tory Lanez tries to be as versatile as Drake. However, he fails to realize that he sounds less and less like himself when he leaves the realm of rap/RnB. Just listen to his new songs 'L.A. Confidential' and 'Luv' and you'll be reminded of at least three other artists

facts

#15 ·
Mans is 23 the same age Drake dropped his first album, he's obviously not gonna take out Drake commercially he's unstoppable. aside from that hes got plenty of time.

along with that he's backed up by Benny Blanco(who gots countless of major hits under his belt). So we gon see what he does with that album
:respek:

#25 ·
W1LL said:
My ***** you cannot be serious? Are you really that fucking soft that you care about anything else other than the music from a musical recording artist? What the fuck :cudifly:
I don't think you got it, I think he should get into another lane where, instead of doing what he's currently doing, he needs to try and move into the pop genre, I really think he should be more of a singles-artist than an albums-artist

#26 ·
rich boi said:

I like him, but damn that's tru

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.