Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since torrents are now the way to go, does anybody have some good torrent websites. For the torrent downloading or whatever, not like Pirate Bay. Like UTorrent, any suggestions are appreciated

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
dear god dont use vuze, or give them money.

utorrent is the standard, i suggest that... ive heard good things about bitcomet, havent tried it tho.

use peerblock.

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
d stoner said:
dear god dont use vuze, or give them money.

utorrent is the standard, i suggest that... ive heard good things about bitcomet, havent tried it tho.

use peerblock.
whats wrong with vuze?

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
notclver. said:
whats wrong with vuze?
norton has detected suspicious activity on the site in the past (vuze.com). and peerblock refuses to let it properly connect to the internet (bar on the right hand side wont load)

plus if u want full functionality u have to pay for it n shit... the whole program is sketchy as fuck.

·
Premium Member
6,073 Posts
d stoner said:
norton has detected suspicious activity on the site in the past (vuze.com). and peerblock refuses to let it properly connect to the internet (bar on the right hand side wont load)
damn.
i fucked with uTorrent on my old computer and i liked but idk why i downloaded vuze.
but anyways.
is there peerblock for mac or anything similar.

·
Banned
44,666 Posts
notclver. said:
damn.
i fucked with uTorrent on my old computer and i liked but idk why i downloaded vuze.
but anyways.
is there peerblock for mac or anything similar.
as far as i know, no :-\ ... but i use windows, so im not positive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts