Kanye to The banner

Tornadoes....Survival Log #10 added

1K views 91 replies 28 participants last post by  World1 
#1 ·
Tornadoes headed towards my Dallas Loft area. I'm sitting at my desk eating a Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich and drinking a Simply Lemonade working on these art pages. My windows are not open. The TV is on mute but Yu Yu Hakusho is playing. In the background I'm playing "Chalk" by Mickey factz. Food in my fridge is scarce since I cannot cook and this week I am going to the store. I have 3 pizza lunchables, a simply Orange juice and some Ciroc in there. The cabinet has some regular captain crunch, some crunch berries and various other snacks(Nutter butters,Cheese Nips and shit). The battery on my blackberry on 100%.

I just wanted to let you guys know....as I document my survival.

Log #2:....I just went to the bathroom to piss. I didnt flush just in case I have to drink it later for survival.

Log #3: Theres this hot girl that lives a few lofts down from me. I wonder if that bitch home...

Log #4: Awwww shit! in addition to Tornadoes there is reports of Large sized Hail and The thunderstorms are coming back!!!

Log #5: Gf text me and told me she loved me. She Hispanic so it was more like "I luv u Papi!!!"

Log #6: My lights flickering and shit. I dont own flashlights and stuff. This makes the battery on my phone that more important. i might need to use the Backlight on my blackberry later. :ohno:

Log #7: Hunger has gotten the best of me and that PB&J was not enough. Gonna eat one of these Pizza Lunchables. I hope this does not come back to bite me in the ass....

Log #8: The local news just said more twisters will touch down today.

Log #9: The Crunch bar in the lunchable was fairly good....

Log# 10: I'm considering ordering a couple pizzas for later since more shit is reported to happen.

See less See more
#4 ·
Evel Kanyevel said:
What are you doing on KTT? Drive to somewhere safe!
Naw, I'm good G! Im 19! Im too young to let some bitch as tornado kill me....I'm safe here :)

kKneesBeeZz said:
"Here lies World1

-His blackberry's battery was on 100% "

:cryfam:
I see what you done there. Dont forget my OJ.

#6 ·
IronRon92 said:
record it on camera! my friend's parents are there and he hopes they're safe from the tornado to
Turn to Headline News its on there. Im on my computer and cant afford to use the battery on my phone(the charger is in my room). Those the only two cameras I have

#8 ·
If I go check on this bitch that lives a few lofts down from me yall think I can fuck? I have a GF though, but its worth a try right?

#9 ·
World1 said:
Tornadoes headed towards my Dallas Loft area. I'm sitting at my desk eating a Peanut Butter and jelly sandwich and drinking a Simply Lemonade working on these art pages. My windows are not open. The TV is on mute but Yu Yu Hakusho is playing. In the background I'm playing "Chalk" by Mickey factz. Food in my fridge is scarce since I cannot cook and this week I am going to the store. I have 3 pizza lunchables, a simply Orange juice and some Ciroc in there. The cabinet has some regular captain crunch, some crunch berries and various other snacks(Nutter butters,Cheese Nips and shit). The battery on my blackberry on 100%.

I just wanted to let you guys know....as I document my survival.

Log #2:....I just went to the bathroom to piss. I didnt flush just in case I have to drink it later for survival.

Log #3: Theres this hot girl that lives a few lofts down from me. I wonder if that bitch home...
:lol:
:slick:

#11 ·
HolaHavito said:
I'm in Denton. We're gonna die.
Are you taking shelter? I hope some of these nasty ass whataburgers get fucked up. I hope the employees are okay though :)

#15 ·
HolaHavito said:
Did you just call Whataburger nasty? That is literal blasphemy.

I have to go to class @ 3. Fuck that. Shit sounds real outside.
Yeah I did, I use to work there too....you dont wnt me to go into detail. & fuck yo class! Stay in!!! Its Hailing and thunderstorm reports!

#17 ·
#19 ·
Masked Mamba said:
Im trying to find stuff on the news about this and theyre talking about a 12 year old chef whos cooking on the show :lol:
Turn to HLN

#24 ·
Masked Mamba said:
I have Direct TV, Idk what channel that is. They just mentioned it but went to commercial :cmon:

Tornadoes in Virgina too :ohno:
I got Directv too its on channel 204

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.