Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna hear your opinions. Who do you think are your top 10 favorite artists

Here's my list: (not necessarily in order)
1. CYNE
2. Lupe Fiasco
3. KiD CuDi
4. Jay-Z
5. Notorious B.I.G.
6. Animal Collective
7. Bob Marley
8. Gang-Starr (Guru mainly)
9. Passion Pit
10. Kanye West
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
No order:

Bob Dylan
Radiohead
The Beach Boys
Joy Division
Pixies
Metallica
Outkast
The Smiths
David Bowie
Pavement

I KNOW that these aren't the best ten, they're just my favourite so far. I haven't heard anywhere near enough music to be definitive on this matter.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Porcelina said:
No order:

Bob Dylan
Radiohead
The Beach Boys
Joy Division
Pixies
Metallica
Outkast
The Smiths
David Bowie
Pavement

I KNOW that these aren't the best ten, they're just my favourite so far. I haven't heard anywhere near enough music to be definitive on this matter.
I like all of em except for the beach boys so it's a pretty good opinion to me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,351 Posts
Porcelina said:
No order:

Bob Dylan
Radiohead
The Beach Boys
Joy Division
Pixies
Metallica
Outkast
The Smiths
David Bowie
Pavement

I KNOW that these aren't the best ten, they're just my favourite so far. I haven't heard anywhere near enough music to be definitive on this matter.
you ain't got no yeezy *****?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
39,122 Posts
The Walkmen
Animal Collective
Sufjan Stevens
The National
Pavement
Sonic Youth
Kanye West
Deerhunter
Phoenix
LCD Soundsystem

Honorable Mention: XTC, Gang of Four, The Fall, Wolf Parade, Beach House, Grizzly Bear, Dirty Projectors
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,298 Posts
TerrorEra said:
I wanna hear your opinions. Who do you think are the top ten artists of all time, judging by the originality and consistency of their music.


Here's my list:
1. CYNE
2. Nujabes
3. KiD CuDi
4. Jay-Z
5. Notorious B.I.G.
6. Animal Collective
7. Bob Marley
8. Gang-Starr (Guru mainly)
9. Passion Pit
10. Kanye West
Of all time?  Are you serious?...  :wom: :fuu:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
Charles said:
you ain't got no yeezy *****?
Not top ten for me, but he'd be higher for me than most on here. Note that I only included one hip hop act too, and Ye is in my top three hip hop acts for sure.

KanyeToThe said:
damn, no MJ in here? im suprised
I love MJ, but not that much. Honestly speaking, he's not regarded as one of the premier all-time artists amongst big music fans. I'd say I rank him higher than most music heads would.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,090 Posts
1. Kanye West
2. J Dilla :sarc2:
3. OutKast
4. Radiohead
5. Nas
6. Nirvana
7. Jimi Hendrix (Or Jimi Hendrix Experience)
8. DJ Shadow
9. Mastodon
10. Eminem



11. A Tribe Called Quest :problem?:

HM: Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder, N.E.R.D., The Beatles, Prince
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,107 Posts
ecabney said:
The Walkmen
Animal Collective
Sufjan Stevens
The National
Pavement
Sonic Youth
Kanye West
Deerhunter
Phoenix
LCD Soundsystem

Honorable Mention: XTC, Gang of Four, The Fall, Wolf Parade, Beach House, Grizzly Bear, Dirty Projectors
Dude, it said all time, not the last 15 years. :awesome:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,351 Posts
1.Soulja Boy
2.Gucci Mane
3.Wacka Flocka Flame
4.OJ Da Juiceman
5.Yo Gotti
6.Roscoe Dash
7.Pitbull
8.Flo Rida
9.Lil Jon
10.Ying Yang Twins
 
1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Top