Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always get the sense that they think their race is better than all others. I always get the sense that, deep down, they're thinking I'm inferior compared to them. I'm talking about these people who post or repost content about how great their race is. People need to chill with the racial empowerment and just celebrate being human beings for once. It's as if they're taking credit for things they didn't do, things that other people of their race did. It's not really empowerment. It's insecurity. They seem too obsessed with race. I wonder if they're really happy doing this. I'd rather not think so much about race and go on with my day doing what I enjoy. The concept of race really puts boundaries on a person anyway.

·
Registered
28,169 Posts
Nothing wrong with being prideful of your race. Especially if your of color.

Op always mad at something smh

And by how you worded things your nitpicking people with black pride :kermit:

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
Indecisive said:
I always get the sense that they think their race is better than all others. I always get the sense that, deep down, they're thinking I'm inferior compared to them. I'm talking about these people who post or repost content about how great their race is. People need to chill with the racial empowerment and just celebrate being human beings for once. It's as if they're taking credit for things they didn't do, things that other people of their race did. It's not really empowerment. It's insecurity. They seem too obsessed with race. I wonder if they're really happy doing this. I'd rather not think so much about race and go on with my day doing what I enjoy. The concept of race really puts boundaries on a person anyway.
It's almost like there was a large historical push to credit White skin with everything of value and subject everyone else on the planet to the idea that those with White skin were innately better.

It's almost like the western world didn't start including advancement and acknowledging the contributions of other races until about the early 1980.

It's almost like those marginalized people who grew up in a world that celebrated even the smallest White mediocrity fought, lived and died for the space to celebrate themselves.

Baby read one french philosophy book and he's decided race 'doesn't matter'.

Shit, lemme go tell the White supremacist power structure, they'll want to hear this. Can you send me your email? THis is gonna be big man.

·
Banned
9,852 Posts
Pathetic Pixels said:
It's almost like there was a large historical push to credit White skin with everything of value and subject everyone else on the planet to the idea that those with White skin were innately better.

It's almost like the western world didn't start including advancement and acknowledging the contributions of other races until about the early 1980.

It's almost like those marginalized people who grew up in a world that celebrated even the smallest White mediocrity fought, lived and died for the space to celebrate themselves.

Shit, lemme go tell the White supremacist power structure, they'll want to hear this. Can you send me your email? THis is gonna be big man.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
Oracle said:

It's obvious. OP's initial threads started off coming at black people at every chance then he got called out on it and started doing it subtly.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Oracle said:

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
Pathetic Pixels said:

·
Registered
35,393 Posts
Oracle said:

·
Registered
12,382 Posts
Pride becomes a problem when your ""race"" becomes the main basis with which you build your identity as a person on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts